Please stop

We played with the puppies all day until we fell asleep. I woke up to Billie moving around and packing her bag.

"Oh that's right you are leaving with your boss. Do you know when you will get back" I said half sleep

"I'm not sure could be weeks could be months I'll text you everyday though" She came over to the bed and gave me a kiss on the head. "Go back to sleep I'm about to leave."

And we did just that. I buried myself back into the bed and Billie gave me another kiss on the head, said bye to the sleeping pups next to me and left.

I woke a few hours later and took the pups out side to release everything. I was sitting by the pool with my feet in and I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey bitch"  Sara said sitting next to me

"Hey what are you doing here" I asked turning my phone off

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Long-" I started

"Shawn caught you using and kicked you out" Sara cut me off

"Yeah" I said Under my breath

There was a moment of since before shark and peaches ran up to us.

"Well hello puppies. I didn't know you guys had dogs whos are they and when did you get them" she asked

"Shark is billies and peaches is mine and we got them yesterday"

"They are so cute"

There was another moment of silence

"Cora thinks you are dead"

"What"

"Yeah she's been crying non stop all week"

"Shawn hasn't told her"

"Nope"

"Wow I guess I should call her. I'll call her after I shower" I said picking shark up.

I started walking to the house and peach followed. She was at my feet whimpering so I picked her up as well and walked up to the room.

I connected my phone to the speaker and got in the shower.

"Ass head" I heard Lycus say.

"In the shower" I yelled over the water and music.

"Breakfast is ready want me to bring it up for you" he asked in the door way playing with peaches

"Uhh yeah can you, and can you and Sarah come up here with me" I said

"Will do I'll be back"

A few minutes later I hear the door open and I thought it was Lycus and Sara.

"Damn that was fast" I then opened my eyes and saw CT in the bathroom door way staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled and turned the water off grabbing my towel covering myself while he stood there.

"Why the fuck are you still standing there"

He just looked me up and down , winked and walked away.