Girlfriend

Last night was definitely the best sleep I've ever gotten. Billie is finally officially my girlfriend and I'm so excited to see where this relationship takes us.

I slowly flutter my eyes open adjusting to the sun shining in from billies window wall. I started to stretch when Billie started rubbing my back. I looked up at her and we both had a big smile on our face.

"Good morning baby" she leaned down and gave me a quick yet still passionate kiss.

"It sure is" I said snuggling back into her arms.

"You know what I wanna do" she looked at me with the biggest smirk plastered on her face.

" oh Lord I don't like the look on your face. what are you trying to do now" She got out of bed and went onto her balcony she had in her room and started screaming.

"I HAVE A SEXY ASS GIRLFRIEND...SORRY OD" she walked back in with a confused look on her face.

"I don't think OD ever came in the house last night. He was still in the chair when I screamed." She said getting back in bed.

She pulled me closer to her and started kissing all over my face but then dramatically gasped.

"We have to tell Cora she is going to flip out" she hoped out of bed and ran to her closet I'm guessing to get dressed.

"I can't with you" I laughed getting up to make the bed. She came back fully dressed and had some cloths in her hand.

"Oh baby you didn't have to make the bed."

"It's okay I don't mind but it is kinda hard the bed is so fucking big." I said struggle to spread the comforter evenly.

"Thank you baby but here let me help" she walked to one side of the bed and I walked to the other sided and we got the comforter on just fine.

"Here are some clothes you can change into."

"Thank you where is my bra" I asked looking on the floor for it

"Oh yeah hang on" she ran out the room and I could hear her little feet running all the way down the stairs.

While she did that I put the sweatpants on and looked for an extra toothbrush to brush my teeth. When I was done I laid down in the couch she had.

"Here you go mama I washed everything last night." She handed me my bra and started folding everything else.

"Thank you bubba" I kissed her cheek and took off the shirt I was wearing and I could feel Billie staring at me.

"Why are staring" I whined facing away from her. She turned me back around a gave me a lingering passionate kiss.

"Because you so god damn fine."she smacked my ass before releasing me from her hold and went back to folding. "Like am I lucky or am I lucky"

"I think you are...lucky" I rapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Come on I'm hungry" I grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the kitchen.

"Food smells good yum" I said walking past everyone. I got one of the plates that was on the counter. "Who cooked" I asked filling up my plate.

"We have a chef" Billie said coming up next to me.

"fancy" I sat down in the free seat next to pistol.

"So are we going to ignore the fact that Billie yelled of the top of her lungs and I quote I have a sexy ass girlfriend" cut throat threw his hands up and waved them around.

"What it's true" Billie replied winking at me

"But I thought you said it was complicated."

"Yeah that was until we talked about it last night"