The End To A Perfect Night

Billie POV

I just hung up with Kiera and I might have messed up. She noticed my seat was down and I was out of breath. I was trying to make a joke and said "it dose look like I was fuckin' a bitch in here huh" But her facial expression said other wise.

Not even five minutes later I get a face time call from my boss. He never talks to me. In fact a few weeks ago was the first time I heard from him ever since I took up the job as the leader.

"Hey boss whats up" I Said trying my best to not sound scared.

"So I've seen you've gotten even softer since the last time I saw you. Giving her expensive gifts, taking her on dates almost every night, cuddling with her 24/7. If fact would you mind telling me what you are doing right now." He said with an unamused smile on his face.

"I am in the mountains waited for my girlfriend so we can have a dinner date up here" he nodded his head and looked around thinking of what to say.

"Look boss I know you don't want me soft and all that shit but like I said I love this girl and I don't wanna break up with her on a honorable note. So I thought spoiling her would be the best option."

"Are you done" he said sternly

"You will break up with her by the end of the month and if I see or hear you being soft after tonight I might just have to hurt your little lover and I don't think you want that"

"You stay away from her"

"I would be careful with your words. You remember your brothers words that got him killed"

"Get away from her"
"protect your big brother"
"NOOO FINNEAS"
"come protect him
"You ties me to the chair"
"Say bye bye to your best friend"
"Come back I love you"
"He's my best friend"
"FINNEAS"
"Please don't do this"
"Protect my little sister"
"Me and Finneas"
"Come back"
"I love you"
"Protect your big brother"
"You ties me to the chair"
"Me and Finneas"
"NOOOO"
"I love you"
"Come back"
"Me and Finneas"
"FINNEAS"

  "Come back I love you"

"Umm yeah sorry won't happen again boss"I said clearing my throat.

"Good" And with that he was gone.

After a minute of all the old memories coming back I was crying. I barely noticed I was until car head lights shined me right in my face. I quickly wiped my face and got out.

"Hello my queen" I opened the door for her and gave her a quick kiss."princess" I picked Cora up and kissed the top of her head "and my card" I healed my hand out to Sara and she placed my card in my hand.

"Shaw open the trunk" Kiera called out from the back of the car

"Ooo let me see what you got"

"Nah ah ah" Kiera stoped me in my tracks

"Everything I got is a surprise. You will definitely open three of them tonight and if you want maybe you can see the others after" she pulled out 3 big bags from Victoria's Secret.