New Home

Billie POV

"Vanessa...Vanessa...Vanessa"

She shot up out of breath looking around and looked terrified.

"Shh shh shh... it's okay it's okay you are with me."

"Where is my sister"

"She's in the bed she's still sleep. She couldn't sleep last night and wanted to sleep with me after you fell asleep." She slowly nodded her head.

"Come on we have to get ready for the airport."

She got up got her bags and her sister and left. I quickly grabbed my bag and caught up to them.

"Wake the girl up" my boss said when he saw Lilin sleeping.

"But it's 5 in the morning" Vanessa said

"I said wake. Her. Up." My boss said getting close to her face.

"Lilin. Lilin baby wake up"

"But I'm sooooo sleepy"

"I know I know but he said to wake up" she said not breaking eye contact with my boss.

Lilin looked up, saw my boss, yelped and buried her face in her sister neck.

"Come on let's go or we are going to be late". I said trying to break the tension.

We all got in the van one by one and silently rode to the airport.

When we got to the airport my boss didn't say a word he just left and went to his gate going who knows where.

"Okay Lilin he's gone you can sleep now" Vanessa said as we got the rest of our bags.

"I'm awake now"

"Haha okay. Here Vanessa these are y'all's tickets" I handed her their tickets. She looked at them and started walking to our gate. I picked my bag up and followed.

When we got on the plane Lilin started getting nervous and healed onto her sister for comfort. 

"Is she okay dose she need something"

"She should be fine it's her first time flying"

"Okay."

"Nessy ...NESSY" Lilin yelled waking her sister up.

"Shh Lilin you shouldn't yell on an airplane"

"Sorry but you wouldn't wake up. Look we are in California. Mommy and daddy always wanted to come" Lilin sighed.

"I know. put your seat belt on we are about to land" Lilin did as told and looked out the window while we landed.

"BILLIEEE" Cora yelled when she saw me exit the doors.

"CUTIEEE" I yelled back

When she got close I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up and hugged her. Kiera walked up to us and gave me a hug while I still had Cora in my arms.

"Cora go introduce yourself" I said putting her down.

"Hello my name is Cora and I'm 5 years old what is your name" she said with a big smile

"Nessy put me down" Venessa put her down with a worried look.

"Hi I'm Lilin and I'm 3. Oh and this is my sister I call her Nessy."

"Hello Nessy" Cora said looking at Vanessa

"It's Vanessa" she said super hostile

"The fu-" Kiera started but I stoped her when I noticed she got mad.