Breakfast

I woke up early for my run careful not to wake the sleeping Billie right next to me. But miserably failed.

"Nooo come back" Billie whined rapping her arms around my waist.

"Billie I have to go before I have no time" I said trying to pry her hand off me.

"Where are you going"

"I go for a run every morning. You know this. Let go of me please...I'll give you head after school" she quickly let go and rolled over.

Right before I left she called me and took a picture of me when I turned around.

"I fucking hate you. Bye bubba" I walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye baby. What time do I need to wake Cora up for school. I should be back before then and if I'm not then Shawn will wake her up so no need to worry just go back to sleep." I walked out and started my morning run.

Half way though my run I stop to get water and check my phone because I had gotten a lot of notifications.

Via Instagram

Billie eilish

Liked by: Billieeilish: shawty go joggin' every morning

Liked by:
Billieeilish: shawty go joggin' every morning

Comments

A/n (I'm not doing this. Y'all figure something out in the comments)

Now text messages.

South side gods and (and the north side queen)

Bubbles: Parents on business
trip so you know what that means.

Bubbles: Derek get all the drugs
you can cause' The party will go
on every night till they get back.

Little big bro: fucking bet

Dad of the group: okay I can get
Some drinks for you.

Hey  what abt  me, I wanna
sell my load. 

Dad of the group: since when
do you sell?

Little big bro: since she started
ridding the bosses dick

Bubbles: BILLIE!?!?

No Sara Harry styles.

I'll tell y'all more later
i have to finish my run

When I got home my nose was instantly hit with the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Shawn wouldn't get up this early if his life depended on it, so the only other person to cook while I was gone would be Billie.