No More Worries

We came up with a plan and waited till the late night when they would be sleep to avoid as much confrontation as possible.

"Way to go dumb fuck" Vanessa said

"It's glass what did you expect." I said in defense

"Can we just get in please" lycus whisper yelled

I went in first then Vanessa then lycus then Derek and a couple of the other girls after him. Sara is in the car to drive away...

Hopefully.

"This is a big ass house for two people" Derek said

"I know where she would be but if Luna was smart they would move her. The only question is where" I said walking deeper into the house trying to think.

"What about one of the bed rooms obvious but she can still be hidden in a room"

We walked up and down the halls being careful listening an trying to open doors.

I heard Luna talking to someone down the hall and I rushed everyone around the corner.

"You just better hope- BILLIE" she squiled and slammed the door

I walked up to her trying to keep her quiet

"Shhh hey baby"

"Baby" she questioned confused

"Yeah with Kiera being gone I have had time to sit and realize that you are the real one for me. You would never just up and leave me."

"No I wouldn't"

"Come on let's talk and maybe do more" I said winking at her

"Mmm I like the more"

"Smell this I have a new perfume I got it just for you" I sprayed the substance in the air. She spelled it and fell to the ground.

"Come on y'all" I said about to open the door.

When they all got around me I opened the door and I wanted to bust into tears but had to keep my shit together for her.

She was stripped to her bra an underwear, covered in blood and dirt, tear stains running from her eyes. She looked unstable like she could
Barely breath or move. She didn't look up at us she put her head further down into her chest and clenched her body as tight together as she could since she was tied to a chair.

I ran up to her and gently put my hand on her cheek and she flinched no surprise there.

"Hey baby look at me. Can you lift your head up it's me you're going to be okay." She looked up at me just a little bit and she started to quietly cry more than she already was.

Vanessa ran in trying to quickly untie her

"What is she doing here" Kiera said snarky at Vanessa but still very weak

"Saving your dumb ass life. Your welcome by the way" Vanessa says untying Kiera

"Thanks" Kiera said softly.

"Yeah let's save the thanks for when your boss isn't on his way." Fox said rushing in

"Shit okay take her y'all go. If I'm not out in 5 minutes go ahead and go to the hospital. Get my baby taken care of and cleaned up."

Lycus and Derek both came in to help her up and take her.

"Be carful with her I love you baby"

"What no what are you doing come with me. What if I don't make it. They beat me bad Bil"

"Don't say that you will make it okay go on I have to end this shit" I kissed her head then her lips passionately.

"I love you" she said on my lips

"I love you so much" I gave her one last kiss and they took her out the back door since it was closer and easier than than the way we came in.

"Who the hell is in my house" my boss yelled walking down the stairs.

"Sorry boss it's me. My key wasn't working so I had to take another way." I pointed to the window "I'll pay to get it fixed" I added

"Hmm" she nodded his head "and why is my daughter laid out in the hall way"

"I have no answer for you. You know how hard she likes to party. She probably crashed on her way in"

"And for Kiera"

Oh. Shit.

"Umm I- you- she-" I stuttered bad as I was trying to think he pulled me to him and put me in a head lock.

Kiera pov

"Ke it's been over 5 minutes" Sara said in the drivers seat.

"No. She's coming I know she is"

"You've been saying that for the last 5 minutes. Sara let's-" Vanessa was interrupted by two gun shots.

"Come on Bil. Come on"

A couple minutes later Billie cam around the corner walking thinking we left.

"BILLIE WE ARE STILL HERE COME ON" I yelled as loud as I cold and she started running to us.

"What the fuck why are y'all still here"

"Kiera wouldn't let us leave" Sara said starting the car

"Okay well let's go she needs to get to a hospital"

"What about you are you okay please tell you fired the gun shots."

I put my hands on her face checking her. All I can see is a bloody nose and lip and a black eye.

"Baby baby I'm fine and I'm here aren't I"

I looked at her and sighed with relief and laid my head on her chest.

"We don't have to worry about them anymore mamas" she kissed the top of my head and rested her head on mine.

Billie pov

We made it to the hospital. They took Kiera back and checked me. I needed stitches in my lip and nose.

Of course they asked what happened because Kiera was beaten bad. I told them half the truth. I said that Kiera was kidnapped and that they left her back on our door step.

Turns out she needs a lot of Stitches all over her body, fractured bone in her arm, most importantly they said she has a lot on internal bleeding almost every where.

They are going to keep her for a while,so I'll be here just as long as she is.

We've been here for about a week now and Kiera has been throwing up almost every day. It's not like it's timed it will be the most random times.

She can wake up out her sleep throwing up or trying to shower or even while she's trying to shit. I'll try to check on her and I get a full face of ass.

"What seems to be the problem Ms. Miller" the nurse ask walking into the room.

"I've been throwing up all week" she says weakly almost hard to hear.

"You've been throwing up a lot" the nurse repeats  for confirmation.

"When was the last time you were on your cycle Miss. Miller."

"Umm I don't remember...I've been here for about a week. I was gone for a couple days and it was my birthday" Kiera tracked back "I really can't remember I think right before my birthday because I do remember we were excited I wouldn't be on it so we can-" she stoped in her tracks realizing what she was saying.

The nurse caught on and asked. "Did you guys..." she trailed and we both shook our heads. "Protection?" She further asked. "
We nodded again. But then I remember I didn't put one on in the shower. "Not the second time" Kiera looked at me "we were in the shower" I said defending myself

"I'll get you guys an ultrasound" the nurse giggled walking out.