New Sheets

I slept with Cora and Lilin that night. When I woke up I was exhausted and felt discussed like always. I carefully got out of Cora bed and went into our room to take a shower.

But i guess I should have stayed in bed. Now I have three opinions.

1: Start cussing them out and cry
2: ignore them and shower
3: or jump the bitch and kill her

Is doing all three possible. I'll make it possible.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" I yelled on the top my lungs scaring them awake.

"Kiera I promise it's not what it looks like" Billie said covering herself with the sheet.

"Billie how could you" I said starting to cry

"What the hell- oh come on girls let's go" Derek started but rushed the girls out when realized what was going on.

"What it's not like you guys are together. You said it yourself" Vanessa said smirking at me.

"Oh really" I said walking up to Billie and kissing her how I used to.

"Wow" Billie said softly after.

"Still not together" Vanessa said with another smirk

"AHHHHH" I yelled running and jumping on her beating her ass.

"SAY SOME STUPID SHIT AGAIN"

"SHES MINE"

"YOU ARE SUCH A WHORE"

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" I screamed before Billie got behind me and pulled me off.

Billies arms were around my waist and I was still fighting to get out of her grip but soon gave up when she pulled me around the corner into the hall.

"What is wrong with you" she asked in shock

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME SHE WAS JUST ON YOUR DICK LAST NIGHT AND I-" just the thought of it made my skin crawl.

"I still don't understand why you having such a big fit" Billie said still confused

"UGGH" I yelled in frustration and stormed back into the room.

"Get your bitch ass out of here" I dragged Vanessa out of the bed and shoved her out the room.

I slammed the door in both there face and got in the shower.

In the middle of my shower I finally relaxed and calmed down but then I felt cold hands wrap around my waist.

"Billie what are you doing In here please let me relax" she held onto me tight and put her head on my shoulder and lightly kissed my neck.

"Billie please stop I don't want to go that far with you"

"Okay I just wanted to come comfort you and make sure you were okay. I remember your main love language is touch. But it's okay I'll go" she said getting out the shower.

When she left I sighed and quickly washed. After I put some Pajamas on I realized that Vanessa naked body has been in theses sheets.

I went down stairs and to the backyard with the sheets and some gasoline. Everyone looked at me like Ive gone mad but I didn't care. I put the sheets on the concrete and covered it in gasoline.

I then light a match and tost it on the sheet. It quickly went up in flames. I watched if for a few seconds and went back inside.

"Kiera put the fire out" Billie said softly yet stern.

I looked at her like she was dumb as I filled up a bucket in the sink. When it was full I walked out and put the fire out. I walked back into the house and went up to the room.