Chapter 1: Alpha Declan

I'm sorry guys I'm gonna a be annoying. I haven't finished my other book yet, which I was planing on doing befor getting onto this one but this chapter came to me and I didn't want to keep you all waiting when I had it written. so I hope you enjoy the first chapter. love you guys! Don't forget to vote!!
_______________________________________

                        ~Caleb~

What the fuck just happened. All the rogues start to scatter leaving their dead. I can still hear some fighting in the surrounding forest were the warriors were closing in, but we have none alive to question.

"Does anyone have one alive?"

"No. Demons and witches helped them escape!" Mitchell on of the warriors tell me

"FUUUCCCKKK!" I shout

"Keelan you were supo-" Sebastian starts but I cut him off

"He tried Sebastian. It's my fault, I told him to wait."

"What do we do now? We have no clue where to even start looking" Zander growls

"I need to look at that picture, maybe I just missed something." I say as i head back to the house

I look at it but still only see the same thing a man holding her, walking through the forest.

"Anything?" Keelan asks, sounding depressed, he will blame himself!

"Let's head to the war room. We have to do something. Get our warriors prepared. Start searching-"

"She could have been taken anywhere Blake. Where do you propose we start?"

"I DON'T CARE WHERE CALEB. ANYWHERE! WE JUST NEED TO START!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dravon roars

"Blakes right we have to start somewhere, arguing amongst ourselves isn't getting us anywhere. Let's go to the war room. We have maps of all the territories. She has to be at one of them."

"That's a fuck load of places to look how do-"

"I know Caleb. We will start with the closest and work our way out. Unless you have a better idea? I'm all ears"

"No I don't" I say feeling defeated. Why does this shit keep happening?

"Come on then the sooner we start the better" we all follow Dravon out the door

~

We've been in the war room for the past 2 hours deciding on how we're going to search. I haven't been able to contact her so she must still be unconscious.

"Are we ready to move out?" Keelan asks all geared up.

"Yeah. Yeah let's go." I say looking over the maps one more time. Then off we all go. We search and search. She's been out of our sight for almost 12 hours now. And we've found no signs of her.

We're on our way to the next place and I feel like this is deja vu all over again. We really need to figure out who is after her. So we're not running around like headless chickens. Zander and Dravon yet again are being aggressive to everyone. Keelan is so focused on finding her and blaming himself he's barely said a word to anyone. Blake is well.. Blake he's frantic yes but he's trying to keep us all optimistic. Sebastian is out for blood. He's a mixture of them all, it's giving me whiplash with the different mood changes.

It's just as were about to enter the goddess covers territory that zander say

"Hold up guy's"

We all stop but we're itching to get moving. And he's taking ages. I'm just about to say let's go when he abruptly says