Chapter 18: That's Right Princess

~Tejus~

Standing in front of my father he says

"I'm glad you decided to join my efforts. We've been away from our fellow creatures for long enough, and when the other Kings approached me, I decided it was time. As the Royal Prince of the sentry's. I've arranged for you to go and spend a few weeks at the Royal lands with all the other princes and start building a relationship with them. If all goes well we will be moving to the settlement with the other Royals. And start Integrating ourselves back into their society. Don't do anything to mess this up Tejus. Our kind need to start finding their true mates. And I know you, no sleeping about and don't mess with their potential lady friend's or mate's. Why you're at it, I suggest you start looking for a match too. Who knows, maybe you'll find your true mate." I grit my teeth on all of this. I hate being ordered about. And told no. I always do the opposite so he's an idiot for telling me not to do that stuff because that sealed the fate of me doing exactly what he doesn't want me to do. They will still take us. We're royals. I can't mess it up.

"Yes father" I say through gritted teeth 

"You leave tomorrow. Don't disappoint me!" And with that he dismisses me. What a douche. I go to my room and pack my bags. The only reason I agreed to this is because of Decan. Other than the fact he threatened my mother and little sister, he's paying me. Once everything is packed I climb into bed and text one of my many booty calls and enjoy my night.

I don't wake until noon. Not because I woke by myself no. My father banged on the door then barged in. He sneers at the girl laying beside me. Making her leave.

"Tejus. Get up, you leave in an hour for crying out loud. You best not behave this way while you're there! You're going to be the next king. Start acting like it." He leaves and with I sigh I get up and get ready which doesn't take me long. And when I'm ready I go say goodbye to my mother and Calisus, my little sister.

When I arrive it's around 1 o'clock. I can dissipate, which is what we call our version of travelling, like demons blink and Witches teleport. I'm getting stared at as I stand at this wolf fountain. Waiting for one of them to come meet me. After 10 minutes of utter boredom and checking all the girls out that walk past me. Some guy comes up to me and says

"Tejus? Hi. I'm Keelan. If you'd like to follow me. I can show you around a little before taking you to your room." I just look at him and nod. He starts walking and I say

"What about my things?" He looks at my feet where my bags are and waves his hand and they disappear.

"There in your room. Let's go" I already don't like him.

"What's your problem man? I don't have to be here! I can leave" 

"I'm sorry, I have somewhere to be. But the others who you will meet in a moment were busy so here I am!" He says annoyed

"Fine! Let's go then. The sooner this is over with the sooner you can get back to whatever it was you were doing"

He showed me around where the shops are located and the hospital. Then we get to the 'sentry's section of the Royal and that they've been helping out on. That's where I meet the others. Zander, Dravon and Sebastian. Apparently I'll meet the other 2 when he shows me their arena and training facilities. When we reach the arena we go through some gates that make up the entrance. And when I look up I see the hottest girl ive ever seen, sparring with 3 males. 

Fuck me, she's hot. Zander and the others start making their way over to her and the closer I get. The more I can smell her already. Thinking perhaps this is the girl Decan wants me to deceive. I put the feeling of being pulled to me in her head. When she looks at me, I give her my pantie dropping smile. She frowns! And looks at me in disdain. Oh this shit is gonna be fun.