Chapter 16: Yo Bitch!

~Kylie~

When I wake up it's the afternoon. The guys take me home and tell me I'm not going to do anything today. That if I want to get back to training with them and as rigorously as I was then I had no choice but to rest all day. Which I was fine with, but I told them they had to stay home too. Zander and Sebastian say they can but the others need to help with the building and getting things ready for Tejus's arrival tomorrow. The others have been gone for about an hour and these two have been working.

"Ugh I'm booooored! Can I go-"

"No" Zander says

"But you didn't let me finish! Can I go-"

"No. Little mate"

"Arghhhhh!" Fine if he wants to be that way I think it's about time for some payback! I get up from my position on the sofa. (As I was staying home and not doing anything I decided clothes could be kept to a minimum so I'm only wearing Sebastian's top and underwear as my stupid period started) And run my finger over shelves and units as I make my way to him. They're both sitting at makeshift desks again doing boring work shit. When I reach Zander I run my hand over his shoulders and into his hair, tugging it, but he continues to do work and ignores me. So I throw my leg over him and plonk myself in his lap. 

He looks down at my lap to see the top riding up my thighs and instant hard on. My inner me high fives herself and takes a bow. His hands go to my knees and he glides them up my thighs. I lean up to kiss him and he pulls me into him by my hips. I grind into him a few times then break the kiss and stand. He looks at me dazed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks. I smirk and go plonk onto Sebastian's lap. 

"What are you doing? I'm so bored! Please take me out or do something with me! Pretty please. I'll do anything!" I put my hands together and bat my lashes at him. He chuckles and says

"You don't care what I'm doing, ma moitié. Let me save what I've done and we can either go outside, which entails you getting dressed or. We can go watch a film in bed? What's it gonna be?" He asks then starts kissing my neck. Fuck me! That's my answer. But what I actually say is

"Both. But I suggest bed First!" I feel the smirk on his lips as he kisses me. Just as I'm losing myself in him he breaks the kiss.

"Jump up and let me save this quickly. I'll meet you in my room or you can wait a moment" And he turns back to the laptop and saves whatever he was doing. I turn and see Zander gaping at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?...you'll have to point it out to me" I say, keeping a straight face as I walk towards him. He pulls me down onto his lap quite aggressively and fuck if that doesn't turn me on even more and runs his hands up the inside of my top and up my back. He starts pecking and nipping at my neck and says

"I'd have taken. You up. To watch. A film! Why didn't you ask me?" His lips reach mine but I hold myself a paper's width from his. This is seriously backfiring on me. I want him really, really bad.

"It's called teasing and I told you. I'd pay you back for being a dick and you said you'd happily take it." I grind Into him hard and moan. 
"so. Take. It!"
Fuck I can't stop moving my hips. He feels so fucking good rubbing against my clit. He grips my hair at the nape of my neck. Tipping my head back and leans Into my neck and bites down hard. I almost start convulsing with the pleasure that floods my body.

"Be careful, little mate. I told you Shadow is quite aggressive right now. Don't push us. I don't want to be rough with you." He says through gritted teeth. Oh fuck yes. I am so going to winde him up until he snaps and fucking takes me. Just the thought of him being all dominant and aggressive is quite a turn on. He continues to hold me in place as he sucks and bites my neck. Then he tips my head enough to claim my mouth.