Chapter 43: What The Fuck?!

~Kylie~

"Ahh, Fuck it. You're so wet and ready for me. How can I possibly resist?'' He spins me around as he kisses back up my neck and when I'm facing him, he climbs on top of me and his lips claim mine, in a mind-blowing kiss. 

I need some friction so I rub myself against his hardness that I feel, soaking the front of his boxers. I run my hands over his shoulders, one goes into his hair and the other to the nape of his neck. I tug and pull him closer, deepening the kiss and he groans in my mouth. I feel it vibrate through me, setting my body on fire. His hands find their way to the hem of my top and he tickles my thighs with his fingers, as he slides it up, lightly caressing my body as he goes. 

My senses are heightened and I feel like he's teasing me. Just as his hand gets to my breast he goes the other direction. Making me whimper. Then his fingers slip back between my legs and I raise my hips  to meet his fingers, but he pulls his hand away. The Bastard!! Growling I hook my feet behind his arse and grind him into me as I bite his lip, making him chuckle. He pulls my top up more and I sit up slightly, putting my arms up above my head so he can remove it but he stops there. Trapping my arms and blindfolded me. What is he up to?

I feel his lips close to mine and try to rise and meet him, but after the slightest touch he pulls away. Fuck!! He's driving me fucking mad with need right now. Why does he keep teasing me? Then I feel his lips on me and he sucks my nipple into his mouth. My back arches on the bed and I squirm beneath him. My breathing heavily, as I moan. Then he kisses a trail across to the other nipple giving it the same attention. 

He then works his way, kissing down my body. And in my needy, distracted state, I didn't notice him tying my sleeves up to keep me bound. Fuck this is hot. I can feel my pussy clenching in anticipation.

He then sucks my clit into his mouth and I cry out. Trying to move my arms as I need to touch him and can't. He flattens his tongue against my clit and licks down and pushes his tongue inside me. Oh fuck. I need more. I want him. REALLY BAD!! he feasts on me a little longer, i'm just about ready to explode when he stops and I want to cry. Nooooo!! Then ripping my top apart, freeing me, he slams into me. I cry out as he moans

"Oh fuck. You feel good. I knew you would, your perfect, Princess." He pulls out slowly drawing out the sensation then Slamming in again on a moan. "How could I resist when you ask me to stay.. and you smelt so....fucking tempting" 

Everything feels more heightened, and he's barely started fucking me yet. He carries on with his slow torture. Keeping my orgasm on the precipice 

"I've been dying to sink into you since the moment I first saw you." I start moving my hips, trying to get him to speed up. When he nips my nipple making me gasp

"Did I say you could move?" He whispers growls, then kisses me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He knows what he's doing to me, he's driving me crazy. I'm so ready for him to make me scream. Why is he torturing me!!. 

"I'm not torturing you, I'm savouring you. Im gonna make you cum **so** hard" Oh goddess yes please. He starts speeding up and I'm literally about to tip over the edge.

"Are you ready, Princess?" Moaning, I nod. YES. YES. YES. FUCK. I'm right there.

"Then Cum" He demands.

I literally see stars as my orgasm rocks though me and feels so intense I go to scream out, but his mouth covers mine absorbing most of it. I feel his magic seeping into me and I grab his hair and pull, exposing his neck and sink my teeth into him. I can feel as his cock pulses deep inside me as he groans with his release.

I start to see black spots in my vision and feel like my heart is about to burst out of my chest. When he finally finishes, he rolls to the side and pulls me Into his arms and says