Chapter 2: They did? Who?

~Kylie~

After frantically knocking on Katy's door and throwing myself at her mate. She managed to Calm me down enough to tell her why I was so upset. I don't even know why I'm crying so much. She said my body is was still high on just mating so my hormones and emotions where all over the place.

We talked for hours. Kris, bless him, looked after the kids and put them to bed when Katy sat with me. I had a couple glasses of wine with her but it's not affecting me much but I do manage to stop the crying for a while then they start back in again.

"He's probably angry at himself hun. Let him explain things before you get too worked up and creat reasons in your head." She tries to reason, but I'm angry and hurt and he didn't wanna know. I completely blocked them out when I ran. So don't know if any of them have tried to reach me, but none of them have come here to see how I am. I don't want to come across as any more of a baby than I feel right now so don't voice this concern. But thinking they don't care as they haven't come, makes me burst into tears again!! Seriously what is fucking wrong with me.

After a few more hours crying and laughing with her (it takes for fucking ever as I have to write all my shit out) and Logan asking me if I'm ready to leave which I wasn't. (I've been ignoring them too, they spent time with Kris and the kids, never straying too far) I realise it's getting late and I need to sleep. I know Logan is angry with them, he didn't even have to read what I put with katys replys it was kinda obvious so he got the jist of it. (super wolf heating remember) And he only asked once not rushing me to go back. That's why he's my bestie. Well one of them, he wouldn't have understood the way Katy does so is nice having a girlfriend now.

I think I may be a little more tipsy than I realised. My thoughts are coming across like I'm a silly girl. Going on about besties and shit!! Anyway I decide I need to sleep so I bid Katy a good bye and walk back with Logan and Jake.

When I get near the house and see Caleb, Seb, Blake and Zander standing outside. I pause. Why are they standing there. I'm still a little inebriated, so start to panic a bit. And unblock the link

"What's going on? Why are you 4 just standing there?" I ask

"Just come to me flower, as quickly as you can without making it look obvious. And don't look around, be natural." Really just act natural, I'm tipsy, though I sober up at his comment

"I'll just go back-" I start to say thinking getting to Katy will save me if I don't walk through this part of the forest.

"Too late for that, don't worry. Dravon and Keelan are right behind you, just in the shadows." That makes me feel so much better, and not just that they were there but I thought I could feel them as soon as I stepped out the house so they came, they just didn't interrupt me. Thinking I needed to vent. I fucking love these men so much.

"Ok." and I start walking towards them. When I see them all looking around and behind me I start to panic again and I trip over my feet in my rush to reach them in time. I open the link hoping one of them will open it to those I can't.link on my own yet as say

"I love you all so fucking much. I'm sorry!" I shouldn't have run. I knew this could happen and I caused them more trouble than I'm worth.

"Get up! Don't fucking act like your saying good bye, just get up!" Caleb shouts in my head

Logan reaches down and pulls me up and that's when we are attacked. There are people coming from everywhere I don't know what to do. There are wolves snarling, growls from Demons and I think I saw a few witch's teleport into place. I'm then attacked by 2 wolves, I'm moving as fast as I can, just trying to keep out of their claws and jaws , iv gained some scratches everywhere and even my face but nothing too bad. I hit them away from me a few times but they shake it off and come back harder. Then I hear