Chapter 20: Now!

~Kylie~

Shit!
Fuck! 
I have seriously never been so turned on in my life. I didn't think anything could top how I felt when I mated Zander. And I let him do what he was doing. Urgh! I'm a despicable being! What is wrong with me? I should have just knocked and when he didn't answer leave! But noooo I just had to go into that room. 

I can't deny that I felt the sparks and the pull. But he's a cocky bastard, that iv overhears the guys saying he's a man whore. Now I haven't got a problem with them. Just this one seems to bother me. My problem now is who's tricking me? Declan or Tejus? Yes I feel the pull to Tejus unlike I do with Declan as I didn't have the all consuming need with him but. That spell was put on me. What if someone is trying to make me think he's not my mate by doing everything they can to make me feel repulsed by him. So that I'm more susceptible to Tejus? 

There has to be some magic involved with Tejus because the pull gets so strong sometimes I can't resist it. I can't tell the guys yet either. They will start Interrogating him or worse act like they do towards Declan. Again that pisses me off more thinking about them acting that way with Tejus. I'm going to have to do some secret investigations of my own. And stay away from Tejus until I can figure it out. 

Shit! I forgot to tell him about dinner! Oh Well I'm not going back. He will have to fend for himself, I'll just say he never answered the door. Fuck! Caleb was the one that sent me for him, which I thought was weird but I wasn't going to argue as I wanted to see him again. The others never would have let me do it. Hopefully it's just him at the house still. Or was I supposed to go to the dinning Hall! Argh I had to get Tejus and my mind switched off. I can't fucking remember. Oh well I'll go back to the house and see if anyone's there. Then head to get food.

No one was at the house so i quickly changed into leggings and a sports bra and thank fuck im off now. I decided to stay at the house in case Tejus found the hall himself. I did not want to bump into him there. I was lying almost upside down on the sofa with my leg bouncing on the back, overhanging it slightly, watching 'The World's End' again as I knew my brain wouldn't really be on a film and I liked that one for background noise. I can't stop thinking about the dickhead! Or his green star! I wonder why he decided to get that there? No stop thinking about him and his dick Kylie! 

When the guys got back, they all sat down to watch the rest of the film. And I can see Caleb out of the corner of my eye watching me. Almost scrutinising me! I finally can't take it anymore and snap

"What Caleb? Why do you keep staring at me?"

"You're my mate. Why can't I stare if I want?" He laughs. Which infuriates me.

"Coz it's fucking annoying! But that isn't really the reason is it? So why?" I ask

"Ok, flower. What happened with dinner? Tejus found us and said he heard the knock but was in the hot tub and couldn't be bothered to answer the door! Why didn't you come over though? Or speak to one of us? You kinda blocked us all as we couldn't get through to you. Which normally only happens when we've annoyed or upset you. So what have we done?" 

"Yeah and the fact you went pisses me off. I can't believe Caleb sent you to be honest. One of us would have gone. I'd have knocked the fucking door down if he didn't answer to me! I don't want you around him, little mate." Now can you imagine how they will be if I tell them about the pull! I'm so screwed. And I didn't even realise I'd blocked them.

"I blocked you? Huh...I didn't even realise. Why didn't one of you come back to check on me? And none of you have upset me. I put the film straight on. I didn't even think to tell one of you! And when he didn't answer I came straight back here forgetting you said the hall! So I put the film on as I couldn't be bothered to walk all that way. And how many times do we have to have the same conversation? You don't get to tell me who or what I can see or do?" I fume