Chapter 32: FFFUUUCCCKKK!

~Tejus~

We worked and drank. My father kept checking up on me to make sure I was doing it and came to say when they were leaving. As the day wore on my chest started feeling tighter and tighter,  I know the bond was to blame, this is what happens when you're too far away from your true mate and have been Intimate with them. It's to make you want to get back to them, which I'm more than ready to do but I have to get all this shit done first.

When lunch came and went the need to speak to her was too much so grabbing my phone i walk into the kitchen to get some snacks as I text her 

Me: Hey princess. Sorry it's taken so long but I had to make sure! I bet you've been checking your phone every 5 minutes haven't you? I told you you'd miss me. But I knew you'd never text me first. I'll try to pop in on you in your room around 8. If you're not there… well I'll just have to punish you. Just thinking about me should have you nice and wet but when I get ahold of you I'm going to…

I leave it there knowing it will drive her crazy and most likely infuriate her. And I smirk at myself waiting for her reply.

Princess: First of all, you wish. I've been busy and haven't had time to look at my phone. So no time to miss you. Second, you can come to my room but I won't be there. I'll be having a nice hot shower, lathering myself in your body wash (which I stole) then I'm going to….

She is such a fucking tease. I don't need to wish either. I know she's missing me. She will feel the ache like I do. And when did she steal my bodywash? But thinking of her in the shower and smelling of me is making me hard.

Me: Stop lying Princess, I'll be showing you just how much I've missed you when I see you, you naughty little thief! I love the idea of you smelling like me though and I will definitely be helping with that when I rub myself all over you and make you scream for me.

Ah fuck, this may have been a bad idea! I want to go back now. I need to touch her, no I need to mate her. I really need to figure out what I'm going to do about Decan! I don't want to put it off anymore. I want my mate.

Princess: Ahhh.. missed me have you? I'll tell you something you can rub…… but it won't be me… have fun with your hand.

Oh she's going to fucking get it later. I bet she's dying to have me all over her! Fuck i miss her and her smart mouth and all the noises she makes when I tease and goad her. I'm bloody rock hard Just thinking about her still. I try to sort myself out so the guys don't notice my hard on and I'm about to text her back when Dean pops up behind me. I quickly hide my phone. Too Into texting her I didn't hear him sneaking up on me.

"Who's Princess? I can see how hard she's made you! Let's see a pic. You're gonna share?" He asks, getting hard at just thinking about a potential share. He doesn't have to see her! He knows she's gotta be hot if I'm hard. 

"No you can't see a pic, I don't have one! And she's from the new territory so no sharing." I grit my teeth to not snap at him. I've always shared with these 2 and it's weird that I want to kill him for even thinking about touching my woman.

"Is this why you were touchy earlier about girls? Have you- have you found your mate or something? Is this 'Princess' yours?" He ask with a huge smile on his face

"What? Don't be ridiculous!" 

"Then text her to send a pic and see if she's up for us each filling a hole! I want her arse first, you can have her pussy and Sam can choke her with his dick. So the sooner we get all this shit done the sooner we can do her, right? I can't wait to tell Sam, we've been gagging to get to the new Territory with you so we could get some pussy. Fucking is fun even just us tag teaming but it's always fucking the best with all of us." I'm really really having to hold myself back right now. I'm definitely not going to be able to keep her a secret for much longer. And when he finds out she is my mate I'm going to have to fucking kill him for what he's been saying. He will expect it and understand. I don't say anything for fear of saying something I shouldn't as he walks back into the living room. All I hear is