Chapter 14: Make Me! (Zander pov)

~Zander~

When I calmed down enough, I realised I was being selfish. I didn't like that she wanted us all when I was the only one she hadn't mated yet. Did I do something wrong? Does she not want me? Now that might make me sound girly and insecure but it's not something just limited to how girls feel, men can feel it to, even aggressively dominant ones.

I know I made her feel like shit and I do regret it. I definitely shouldn't have told her to fuck off or blocked the link. Of course she can't help how she feels around us, I know that. It's just hard when my mate has 5 other mates and me and Shadow are dieing to mate with her. Marking her isn't enough after so long. Its harder for me having an animal that pushes to just take what's ours. If she was just mine we'd be mated already, so I'm getting frustrated and I took it out on her. And Shadow is going a little feral, I feel like I did back before we found her.

When I heard what was going on outside I stayed put and kept out of it, I was still mad at the time this was going on so decided I'd end up saying something I'd regret if I went down there. I heard some of the things they said to her and I didn't like what I was hearing. If we want to rant we do it to each other not to her. As iv said she doesn't need that shit. It's not fair, as its not her fault that She has a guy we all hate for a mate.

With the permanent link the guys have open for me, so I can always hear her, I heard some of what she said back, but nothing she said wasn't true. We have got to deal with it but none of us want to. Hell I won't lie to her about it, i really hate the guy. But I won't have a go at her like it's her fault when it isn't.

When I hear her in the shower and rummaging around I quickly chuck on my sweats and a wife beater and as I'm leaving to go down, I spot her head as she walked down the stairs. I go down and lean against the living room door waiting for her to re-emerge from the kitchen. I want to make up with her, apologies for everything. But things don't quite go as planned. First I scare her as she didn't realise I was standing there, I can literally hear her heart beating a mile a minute.

It makes me mad that she ignores me. Don't get me wrong, I deserve this, but fuck! Now I know how she felt which I think is the point. I want to know where she's going? Who is she going with? Can they keep her safe? Or do I need to go with her? And the thing I hate the most, is she going to see Declan? She certainly knows how to rile me up, that's for sure. So though she's driving me mad I try to use another tactic and tease it out of her.

I suck, bite, kiss and grind into her, and though shes feeling it as i can smell her, she's fighting it. Shadow pushes forward when she evades the text question by being snarky and bangs on the door making her jump and her heart start to race in excitement and I think maybe im getting somewhere. If I keep it up she might just tell me so i continues to do so, but shes still mad at me. When she asks me about Declan she interrupts me before I can speak. I decided to tell her the truth without blaming her anyway and tell her exactly what I think of him.

She secretly loves me being possesive of her. I can smell it and I know my eyes are showing her how much i fucking want her. So when she kisses me and pulls me into her more I don't hesitate to grab her arse and lift her, pinning her to the wall as I grind my rock hard cock into her. She wraps her legs around me pulling my hips into hers more and Fuck me, I love hearing her moan. When her phone beeps she pulls away and puts her legs down, which is not the way I saw this progressing.

When she says i wasn't being fair it took me a minute to get she meant with me trying to tease her. Then she explodes on me and tells me I can't tell her what to do. That im not the boss of her! Well she ain't fucking going with that dick, if that is who she's meeting and that pisses me of so I snap at her. No! She's not running to him because she's got the arse with me.