Chapter 8: I Wonder?

~Sebastian~

I think I took too much blood, she passed out straight after. I re-dress her and pick her up. Going past the arena Logan comes running over.

"Is she OK Sebastian?"

"Yeah she's just sleeping. I'll get the Dr to check her over. I may have taken a bit too much. I hope she doesn't get upset with me over it."

"Nah. She would give it all if you asked. And she's tougher than that. Congratulations by the way. Do you need me and Jake to come with? We were only training anyway." He asks

"You carry on. If we need you one of us will let you know." I tell him

"Ok. See you later" he days then goes back to training with Jake.

When I get back to the house Dravon and Blake are concerned so call the Dr while I take her to my room and put her on my bed. She instantly cuddles into the duvet which makes me feel more confident that she's fine and a little smug that I made her feel that good, she passed out. 

I do find myself thinking about what she said about not using my magic on her. I didn't think that at the time she wouldn't like it. All the women i've been with have never complained but I forgot what she had been through. All the magic used on her. My magic is special to me, as in I'm the only one with this magic, no other vampire has it. Their magic is more physical so the speed, strength that sort of stuff and our vampire kiss which is just a way to make our blood donors more comfortable when we don't just use bagged blood. We can survive off normal food for the most part but we do need blood at least once a month. But if we keep ourselves topped up on it once a day then we're always at our strongest. 

The guys come barging into my room followed by the Dr who looks at Kylie then back to me.

"Did you mate her?"

"Yes"

"So you drank her blood?"

"Obviously"

"So they want to know if you took too much?"

"Yeah we do. She was unconscious straight after and is still sleeping!" Blake exclaims 

"That's completely normal for a vampire mating. And more so a Royal one as they tend to take more than an average vampire due to their power. Did she say anything? pass straight out after or during?" The Dr enquiries

"She mumbled incoherently at me. But otherwise yes straight after. Why is that bad?" Now I'm worried!

"No. But the fact she said anything is quite extraordinary. Most mateings have to be done twice. Ask your father he will tell you that he claimed your mother and she would have passed out most likely during, as all females do, then the second would have been her claiming- is that what I think it is?" He asks in surprise

"That depends on what you're asking me Doc!"

"Is that a mating mark? Did she claim you?" His eyes are bulging out of his head, he can't quite believe what he sees.

"Yes, she did it right after I claimed her. Then she passed out. Why? You're worrying me!" I say

"Extraordinary. No female has ever finished a mating the first time. Congratulations. She will be fine and probably wake in an hour or so. Call me if there are any concerns. Bye now…...extraordinary!" Mumbling to himself, he leaves. So much for being smug if all vampire matings end that way. At least our mating is complete and she's OK. 

"Come on Zander has some news from his father to share with us" Dravon says kissing her then walking out the room. Me and Blake kiss her then follow.