Chapter 33: What The Fuck Happened?

~Kylie~

He didn't show. Which hurt just as much, if not more than the pains I've been getting all day. OK so that one time my chest fucking hurt was hell compared to that, but it's fucking on par. What a fucking dick telling me he would come and see me to not even text me to cancel. Did he fall asleep or something? I find myself worrying about all the bimbos he's slept with. Is he around them? Have I been knocking his advances enough for him to give up and fuck some other bitch? Or did he never want me in the first place and he's only been pretending?

When 9.30pm comes and goes and he still doesn't show up I give up and head to Calebs room. I open the door quietly and slip inside to find him fast asleep. The guys were funny with me going to bed early but Caleb said he was having an earlier one and even Keelan said an earlier one was what he needed. I tiptoe over to the bed and climb in. I don't touch him just incase the stupid fucking need to mate hits me again. After half an hour of tossing and turning I get up and head downstairs to grab a drink. A strong one to help with sleep. I go into the kitchen and through to the dining room and straight to the bar. I rummage through the bottles until I find a bourbon then head back into the kitchen to get a glass. 

"You OK dragonfly?" I let out a little squeak when I hear Dravon speak

"fuck Dravon. You scared me." I say as I rub my chest from the fright and the pain still there.

"You OK, little love?" Blake asks

"Sorry" Darvon apologies 

"I'm fine, I just can't sleep and I'm fucking shattered! I thought a night cap might help!" I walk around the island and grab 3 glasses down then turn and pour them. I take a sip and sigh. I want to tell them how fucking miserable I feel right now. I should be able to tell them so they can make me feel better, which I know is my own fault. Dravon comes round the counter and takes my face in his hands and looks at me. The contact does make my body flair with need but it's manageable.

"I can see your upset. What's wrong?" He asks with concern. Blake comes up behind me and sits in a chair he pulls up, then pulls me into his lap. 

"Tell us what's wrong, little love. We can't make it better if you don't. Do we need to go kill Caleb? Did he do something?" He asks as he moves my hair off my neck then starts nibbling. Oh fuck, looks like my mating frenzy is about to be tested.

Dravon steps in front of me again and raises my face up to his and leans in. Just a papers width away he stops and says

"Well dragonfly? You wanna tell us or you just want us to make you feel good!" Licking my lips I reply 

"Not Caleb. Make me feel good. I don't want to talk about it right now!" I say as a tear falls. Stupid fucking sentry. Dravon stares at me for a moment, he's debating if he should do as I ask or press for what's wrong. Making his decision he wipes the tears away and presses his lips to mine. I reach up and pull him to me more, deepening the kiss. Blake grabs the hem of my top and whispers

"Arms up, baby" I lift them and Dravon stops kissing me long enough for Blake to lift my top over my head. Blakes hands go to my breast making the frenzy surge. And Dravon's hands go to my bottoms and when he starts tugging them down, Blake lifts me slightly by the hips so he can remove them. When he stands back up, he removes his own clothes then Blake lifts me towards him. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he devours my mouth. I can hear the rustling of Blake removing his clothes and then he says

"Ready Drav'' Dravon stops kissing me and starts moving. I look over my shoulder to see Blake has made a portal to his room. I turn back to Dravon and start kissing and nibbling the column of his neck. He growls and it sends vibrations all through me, I can feel myself getting to the point of going wild.