Chapter 19: She's Mine

~Tejus~

An hour later and I'm feeling a slight buzz, relaxing in the tub. I throw back the last of this drink and close my eyes, enjoying the tranquility. I then hear a light knock at the door, but can't be arsed to answer it. It goes a few more times, before whoever it is enters my room uninvited. Maybe it's a maid!? I stay where I am too relaxed to even care. But then I hear her thoughts. 

Where is he? I press it into her mind to steer her in my direction. I left the doors open and the soft hum of the tub is the only noise. She tiptoes out as quiet as a mouse. If I didn't hear her thoughts or the knock, I wouldn't have known she was there.

Fuck me! She exclaims in her mind and I think yes fucking please. But keep my eyes closed and silent. 

He looks good enough to eat! I wonder if he has any tattoos where I can't see. It's hard not to laugh out loud at what I hear.

His lips look so soft and inviting. And his body. Oh my. I want him. And I shouldn't want him, just stop thinking about him that way. I wish I could slap myself out of it but fuck me!! What the fuck is wrong with me! Nothings wrong with you princess. You just like what you see. This is gonna be so much fun. 

I have 6 mates and one other potential one and I'm drooling over some other guy!! I do feel a pull to him and he smells yummy. I feel it more with him than I do Declan!

She smells like my favourite shit too!! Sex and whisky, why didn't I notice that befor!! And this Declan must be the guy Decan mentioned when he said she noticed something wasn't right. Well it's time to play and I can't believe her mates sent her for me! 

"Like what you see princess?" 

Oh fuck I was gonna sneak away and knock. Oh well! I open my eyes and look at her with a smirk. 

"Caught you drooling I see!" She scrunched her face up in disgust but I hear her loud and clear 

You wish… ok maybe I wish he didn't affect me. Just act normal, Kylie. for crying out loud.

"Well well well! So it's Kylie then?" 

What.. the.... fuck....

That's right princess I hear you I sing in her head. Her eyes widened not just because I spoke in her mind but because I stood up and faced her completely starkus. She looks at my cock, then my eyes, then my cock and back again. Mouth opening and closing like a fish. Her mind is just as speechless as she is. I smirk again and walk towards her which snaps her out of her shock. 

"You've been able to hear me this whole damn time? And would you put some clothes on!!."

"Hey, you're the one that came into my room. So no I won't put clothes on and I know you secretly like that I won't." I say, brushing up against her as I go past her into the room. I take a deep inhale and whisper in her ear

"I can smell just how much you like it! How much my dick is affecting you" And fuck if I don't feel slight sparks when my lips brush her ear, in a feather light touch. I don't remember putting that in her head yet, and didn't think I'd feel it too. But I must have. She follows me in while she sputters for a second then says.

"So narcissistic of you. And don't flatter yourself. I was just in slight shock that you were naked. And I'm not reacting to your dick. Iv had bigger. So it's not all that appealing for me" She smirks thinking she's won but she hasn't. 

Quicker than she can react I'm in front of her backing her up towards the wall. I cage her in with one hand wrapped round the door frame that leads to the hot tub and the other right by her head. And lean into her ghosting past her lips and her cheek till I get to her ear.