Chapter 15: Which is it?

~Kylie~

I slowly open my eyes, feeling like shit! My head and body hurt. I try to get up but feel arms clamped around my middle. Looking down I see 2 arms and follow them to find Zander and Caleb laying next to me, sound asleep. I look to the window, which isn't in its normal place which makes me realise I'm in the hospital. When I do find the window it's pitch black out. What the hell happened? My mind seems to be a little fuzzy and the last thing I remember is training, then the guys came and fought me, but I don't remember how that ended. 

I really need to pee though. So I move the guy's arms as gently as I can then climb over Caleb. I'm hovering over him about to put my leg down to the ground, when I look up at his face to make sure I don't wake him when his eyes shoot open startling me and I tip over the side of the bed. I land on something semi soft and hear a oof pass someone's lips. Whoever I landed on puts the hands on my hips to make sure I don't fall off of them and I realise it's Dravon.

I see Caleb sit up really fast which makes me dizzy. Then at the same time they both whisper loudly

"I'm so sorry flower are you OK?"
"Dragonfly. Are you alright? You need to get back into bed!"

"I'm fine! I need to pee! What are you doing on the floor? Why are we in the hospital?" I push up on Dravon who keeps a hold of my hips as I go to help me stand and hobble towards the toilet. Something doesn't feel right but I'm putting that down to so much training and no sleep yesterday! Wait, that was in the morning, what fucking day is it? 

"Flower, let me help you. We really need to talk to you about what happened." He says as he takes my hand. They're both acting weird and why are they both being so gentle like I'm about to break? I look at their faces and they both look worried.

"Ok. I have got to pee. But then you 2 are explaining why your being so fucking wierd!" Caleb helps me to the toilet, though I'm sure I could manage myself. When I wipe I see blood. Oh I must have come on! I look at Caleb and he's averting his eyes. I don't care about it, it's a normal thing for me to go through and only a little blood. Men!

"You done flower?" He asks

"Yeah. But I'm pretty sure I'm capable of sorting myself out. Why are you acting like this?" I ask frustrated 

"Let's get you back in bed First ok." He says. Huffing my annoyance I get up and push the flush really hard. Then wash my hands and walk past him. 

"Woah. Slow down, let me help you." He whispers yells!

"Seriously! WTF Caleb? I don't need any help!" I say getting more and more annoyed. I go in to see everyone sitting around. I didn't even notice them all there! I climb back into the bed and Zander puts his arm back around me. 

"I'm still mad at you Mr. Don't think I'm letting you off the hook just coz your being nice" I say to him

"I'm really sorry about everything. I thought because you wanted all of them, that I wasn't important enough for you to remember we hadn't mated yet. Plus Shadow has been going a bit feral with the wait. He's an animal and under normal circumstances wouldn't have to wait. So he's pushing and I chose to get angry instead of letting him lose. I'm really sorry ok." Wow. I'm kinda speechless. I was expecting this to go on for a bit longer but he apologised and explained fairly quickly. And I totally understand what he's saying. Our animals can be uncontrollable sometimes. They go on instinct and sometimes can't control it themselves. I can't really blame him for that. So even though I forgive him, I will make him suffer a little. It's only fair!

"Thank you. You're forgiven. I will find a way to pay you back for being a dick though. Just saying."

"If it makes you happy, I'll take it!" He replies. I look up to see everyone staring at me.