Chapter 10: Needed To Claim You

~Kylie~

As soon as Dravon is through the door he takes hold of my waist and slides me down his rock hard body and kisses me. I feel the hem of my vest being lifted so put my arms up and it's soon discarded. I then feel Sebastian's hands glide around my waist and straight into my panties and I groan when he dips his finger in my wetness. Goddess this is exactly what I want. All of them, together.

They stop kissing, biting and teasing me long enough to remove their shirts and I see Zander by the door with a look of ambivalence on his face. Making me feels contrite about the situation

"Ok. Stop. Please." Chests heaving everyone takes a step back.

"What is it, dragonfly? We don't have to do it this way, you just say who you want and we will respect your wishes."

"Oh I definitely what you all" they start back towards me so I rush out
"Just not right now"

"Fuck me firefly, your killing me! What's the problem?" I bite my lip contemplating how to word this. I don't care if they are upset with me, I don't want them annoyed with him.

"In my insatiable state, I didn't take into consideration that I'm not mated to you all yet! And though Blake didn't mind having his mating with Keelan there too. I'm not going to mate Zander with all of you there. That wouldn't be fair on him or me. So this will have to wait. I'm sorry. I don't mean to tease you all, please don't hate me!" I explain

"Flower, we could never hate you, and never think we don't want to hear how you feel. We all understand what you're telling us, so don't worry, we will leave you with Zander" He winks. I really do fucking love him and his tendency to always put me first. His selflessness still astounds me, he knows exactly why I stopped them, that I didn't want Zander to be guilted into anything. They all groan but nod and pass me one by one with a searing kiss, making me hate that I'm not mated to Zander already. When they've all left Zander is standing by the door still, but now he looks pissed off.

"You didn't have to do that. I can see how much you want them to. Fuck, I can smell how excited you were for it. So don't let me stop you." He retorted angrily before he brushed past me to go to his room.

"Zander, don't be like that. They are my mates too. I can't help how I feel around them.!" He keeps walking up the stairs like he didn't hear me. So I follow.

"Zander!......Zander!" He must have blocked the link because he's still ignoring me. I feel like shit, the flames of desire I felt only moments ago now extinguished. He walks into his room and as I'm about to follow he turns and slams the door in my face. Well shit!

"Zander, please just listen to me!" I knock insistently on his door but still he ignores me. I try the handle to just go in, to find he locked it. I rattle it and knock again and he shouts

"Just leave me alone Kylie! I'm not in the mood. Go find one of the others." Sighing I leave him to his anger. He's being a bit over dramatic. Yes I wanted them, is that so wrong. If we were mated he wouldn't even have a problem with it. Would he?

I head down the stairs, grabbing my vest and putting it back on and out the front door to sit on the steps. Head in hands, elbows on knees, I sit there and get angry that he's acting petulant, and ignoring me. Then I see someone coming up the forest path. I squint to see but it's too dark. It's when he's standing in the light of the porch that I see it's Declan.

"You ok? I missed you so got a witch to bring me here. I hope that's OK, me just turning up! Would you like me to get one of your other mates?" He says softly. I just shake my head, I don't want any of them right now, even If they haven't done anything. I'm sad that iv made Zander feel that he needs to tell me to pretty much fuck off, but still angry with how he's going about the whole situation. I find angry tears brimming my eyes and I wipe them away quickly before they fall, not wanting to let him get to me. Declan sits beside me on the step, and puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder and feel the sparks as he rubs his hand up and down my arm.