Chapter 35: Yes

~Dravon~

OK, something is seriously going on with her. Now don't get me wrong I'm fucking loving the sex. But why has it gotten to the point of her being sex crazy anytime one of us touch her? She thinks we don't all see the way she tries to restrain herself, or when she involves Caleb to do it for her. We let her think we don't see it as there's obviously something she's shared with him and isn't ready to tell us yet and we want her to come to us on her own. Yes we're all a little jealous of him, but only because him knowing means she goes to him with problems involving whatever the fuck it is so he gets more attention.

Since I blew up at her at my brother's house. I've been replaying in my mind exactly what she said, over and over. Trying to figure it out without her having to tell me. And It's right fucking there, I just can't grasp it!

I spoke to my father about dinner and he's managed to get everyone on board with tonight. Him and mother are eager to meet her officially. Father never doubted that I knew she was mine and that she was also the others, so it's been hard for them not to get to know her. He even mentioned about giving me something of his mother's! An heirloom he wishes to pass down to me at the dinner. Though I have no clue what!

My goddess the sex with her and Blake lst night was so fucking hot! I definitely want a repeat but when she's feeling more in control. I was so scared when she ripped her neck from my mouth and before I could fucking do anything and panic properly, she had me creaming deep inside her. It looked fucking scary and deep. Thank the goddess I had Blake with us, as he managed to repair most of it so it didn't kill her from bleeding out. We did have the Dr check her out but she said Blake acted quickly enough that there's no long or short term problems. That she will sleep and when she wakes up she will be back to normal, if not a little sore. 

Considering when I woke and went down to find she had cooked us all breakfast with Seb and Caleb and the smell of sex was so strong, I'd say she was back to being perfect. And the smell of sex only got stronger each time one of us came down as when kissing her good morning, she pretty much escalated it to sex. She'd drag us into another room, or let one of the others join or watch. She didn't care! Fuck I think she liked it even more when there was more than one of us and she definitely had us all that morning, more than once. Which brings me back to her being sex crazed. 

When she asked me about Kris and Katy and the whole sting of betrayal. I laughed, I remember that day and the way she made him think she was never going to forgive him. Made him beg her only to tell him that if he said nothing happened, she trusted him. It helped that me and the guys backed him up. But it was weird she brought it up. And the anger I can feel directed at Caleb has me asking Kris to ask Katy so I know what and why she told her In the first place and why she would be angry at Caleb, if its related.p

"Drav, she said Kylie has the mating jitters. The being miserable, irritable, rubbing at her chest unconsciously. Said it was the mating call projecting onto all of you, hence her being insatiable. That the distance with Declan would only make it worse. Does that help?" He tells me

"err… yeah. Tell her thank you for me. See you at dinner"

"will do, and yeah see you soon."

I'm a little confused, Declan hasn't really been here the whole time, so why is she only feeling it today!? And why didn't any of us think of that before. So Declan must not be her mate! Thank fuck. But then who and why is she….. She has been acting weird around Tejus and the comment she made to me of 'Dig deeper Dravon! Think. Why would I be accepting? I have many reasons to talk to him and none of you can or will stop me.' Oh damn. He left yesterday morning and she's started getting the mating jitters. Now it all makes fucking sense. And I'm filled with relief because the thought of Declan being her mate fills me with disgust and jealousy.