Chapter 38: Try to be quiet

~Kylie~

"I'm fine, I'm just going to the bathroom!" I snap and shove out of the room. I know most of them will be confused by my behaviour. But at the moment I can't help it. I'm going to have to tell them about the jitters at least. Plus it's late and I'm really tired and they made me feel uncomfortable, like it's my fault and if I wasn't here the rouges wouldn't be attacking. Even if it is, it's not nice to hear, or nice to hear what they would potentially do to me if they got me. 

I head into the small bathroom and as you walk in the door, to the right is a sink with a mirror on top taking up the whole wall. There are cupboards made from dark wood with a pattern around the outer edges and a toilet at the end with a lid to match the cupboards. There's also a little frosted window above it. 

To the left is a little ledge that's the same height as the sink countertop which is a beautiful black which has sparkling bits in it, with toilet rolls and hand wash and a glass bowl of what looks like dry flowers that smell like roses and lavender. I go to the sink to splash water on my face and look at myself in the mirror. 

Calm down Kylie I think to myself. Yes just the mention of Tejus's name makes me feel all these strange feelings even when i'm mad at him. Don't get me wrong, they all make me insatiable and the wetness between my thighs has been an almost constant when there around. But with Tejus, it's worse and I don't know what to do about it. I close my eyes to try to rid myself of these feelings and the feelings that everyone really would be better off if I wasn't here and calm myself. 

Then I feel hands slide around my hips and a soft breath on the back of my neck. It feels amazing. I want Zander's hands on me. It would be a welcome distraction right now. I must be imagining it. My way of calming down but it's just making me horney and I shouldn't want it right now in my current state anyway. Not being able to control my body is shit. My body starts to flood with more want and I feel myself getting wetter by the second. Stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about him. Stop thinking about him, I chant in my head. Then I hear a deep inhale and then a low growl.

My eyes pop open and meet the  mesmerising, possessive and lust filled eyes of Zander's. My breathing kicks up a notch. He's actually in here and I didnt hear him follow me. His eyes start to glow as he slips his hands down to the waistband of my skirt, making me bite my lip. Without breaking eye contact he slips his hand through the slit of my dress to find my naked flesh beneath.

"Mmm, no panties. You naughty girl" I gasp and tip my head back onto his shoulder when his fingers find my clit and start rubbing. I close my eyes and get lost in the sensations he's making me feel and start grinding onto his hand. His other hand snakes around my waist and pulls me tighter against him. While still rubbing my bundle of nerves, he slips a finger inside me causing me to moan and arch into him. Fuck it, this is exactly what I want and need. 

I start panting as his finger and thumb start getting faster and he starts kissing and nibbling down my neck. He growls into my neck, getting worked up just from my scent and what he's doing to me. It really is one of the most sexiset sounds I've ever heard and I feel myself getting wetter. I love when they growl. 

Holy fuck I need to explode. God I hope he doesn't stop, but this frenzy makes me need more. I look at him In the mirror, my eyes pleading, when on a growel he rips my skirt from the slit, totally exposing my pussy, then spins me round and hoists me onto the sink counter. Pulling me arse toward him so my arse is hanging on the edge. He opens my legs and gets on his knees, puts his face in between my legs and inhales. My breathing gets faster in anticipation.

"You smell good enough to eat" Then he puts his hot wet mouth on my clit and starts sucking. 

I cry out in pleasure and he growls sending vibrations through my clit which sets off tiny clusters of pleasure all through my body and my juice floods his mouth which he laps up and moans.