Chapter 41: Hey

~Kylie~

I start to come to, when I feel hands running up and down my arm. It has to be Tejus as all I can think about right now is pinning him down and having my way with him but it's no longer as intense. I finally feel more in control of myself.

"Why is it this bad? I've only been gone a couple of days. Is this normal?" I hear Tejus ask and Caleb replies 

"I don't know, it's not something that regularly happens. When mates meet it's pretty quick that they mate so this is uncharted territory. The ones I know of were only getting the jitters for a few hours and once they were with each other again they would disappear for a few hours, if you get my meaning. You're going to have to mate with her for her to really be rid of it. I'd say just sex would work but I don't think she will be able to hold back. She's tried mating a few of us again with the mating bite and it stings because the body is expecting the completion of a mating that's already done... Now hopefully where you've been touching her for the past few minutes, it will have helped so that she can function. But I suggest staying as close to her as you can without raising suspicion. We don't know if it will get worse again if you're not near her so to be on the safe side just stay with us."

"Me or you will have to be with them at all times too as we're the only ones that know. Just In case something does happen. and the guys have been asking where we all are. Iv told them that we were with Kylie and would be back shortly. They think we're having a sneaky tryst." 

"Yeah whatever she needs. When will she wake up though? Should we be worried? Because I'm worried!" Tejus says. Deciding to put them out of there misery I link

"No need to worry. I'm awake…. Where are we?" I blink and sit up to see we're in a small room with some small looking sofas and a few tables and chairs. I'm laying on one of the sofas. Dravon is standing by the door, Caleb is by the foot of the sofa and Tejus is right in front of me, crouched down and still rubbing my arms. I look at him and everything around me seems to just disappear. We're locked in each other's gaze and I want him really bad. I wait for the push my body has been giving and it doesn't come. Thankfully I now know for sure that I'm in control.

"Ahem…. We're in one of the storage rooms. We have to get back out there before the guys get suspicious, you feel OK enough to go out? You look beautiful by the way Dragonfly" I give him a small smile as Caleb also comments

"Do you need a few more minutes? You really do look breathtaking" my cheeks heat a little at their compliments. I look back at Tejus and answer them. 

"can I just have a few minutes with Tejus…. Alone?" I bite my lip not knowing if they will be happy with that, but they smile and Caleb says

"Sure thing, flower. We will be just outside the door, okay. If I knock on the door it means Tejus needs to disappear and I'll say you needed a few minutes to sort yourself out. Otherwise just come out when you're ready." 

"I wanna dance tonight Dragonfly and I think my father might snag you for one too. So don't be too long" Dravon says with a wink as they leave.

"Do I look like I know how to dance?" I ask them but all I get is a laugh through the link. Bloody mate's. I turn back to Tejus who hasn't taken his eyes off of me.

"Hey" I all of a sudden feel shy. This shit is crazy. I'm not fucking shy.

"Hey. Are you sure you're feeling better? I'm so sorry, I didn't know that would happen! I swear I wou-" I put my fingers to his lips silencing him.

"It's not your fault and I'm feeling fine...ish." I say. He sits on the sofa next to me and I turn towards him. 

"What's ish? And what did you want to be alone with me for?" He asks all seriously. It's weird as he's almost always got a mischievous look on his face.