Chapter 12: You Can Come Out Now

~Kylie~

I don't get any sleep. And when Caleb knocks on the door I ignore him. They may have been under a spell, but I know they've all been feeling that way about Declan. I'm just getting more and more confused about everything. It didn't matter to me how they felt about him to begin with because I couldn't really stand his touch. But is someone messing with our bond like they did with me and the others. I know someone will try to trick me but is it him or someone trying to get me to think it is so I can be tricked by someone else!? 

Iv just had enough of all this shit. I decided to get up and start my day earlier as I cant sleep still and it's 4 in the morning. As it's Wednesday and I'm supposed to meet Ryan and Zander for training, I decide I might as well stick to my schedule, but as Zander is an arse and I don't want to see him I text Ryan.

Me: I know it's well fucking early but do you fancy coming to get me and we can head over and start training. As it's dark still it might be a good time to train! We can even do some element training?

Ryan: yeah sure, give me 10 to wake up and get dressed i'll text when I'm there. Is everything okay though? Why are you up so early?

Me: I'm fine, we all had a fight and I can't sleep. See you soon. 

I get out of bed and shower, not caring if I'd wake anyone. Then find my sports stuff. I find the purple sports leggings, shorts, bra and vest the guys got me and I put the bottoms over the shorts as I'm guessing it will be a chilly morning. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and grab my little bag for my phone and bottle of water and head down the stairs.

I grab a bottle of water and as I come out of the kitchen I look up and jump when I see Zander standing there leaning against the front room door. Fuck he scared me! My heart is pounding. Ignoring him I finish putting the bottle in my bag. Then my phone pings.

Ryan: outside at the beginning of the path waiting. 🥱

Me: on my way now 

I tuck my phone in the bag and walk to the front door. I open it for it to slam shut as Zander leans over me and pushes it shut.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I keep my eyes on the door and ignore him.

"Don't fucking ignore me Kylie! It's fucking late or early depending on how you look at it. Where. Are. You. Going? " He says through gritted teeth. When I still ignore him, he spins me round, making me gasp and slams my back against the door, caging me in with his arms. Great now I'm turned on, I love his Dominant side and im.surs he knows it. I'm also fucking miserable and mad right now! I look away from his stupidly gorgeous face, waiting for him to let me leave.

He runs his nose up my neck, the bastard! He knows my other weakness. He leaves light feathery kisses and bites as he goes. Ok now I'm so fucking horney iv forgotten what I'm supposed to be doing. 

"Little mate. Where are you going?" He asks as he presses his body against mine. I moan I can't help it, and grab onto his shoulders to keep myself up. My phone beeps again, probably Ryan asking what's taking so long.

"Who's txting you at this Time in the morning" He asks. I look him in the eye and say

"Probably the person I text this time in the morning. Now move, I have to go." I say shakily. He bangs his hands on the door either side of my head making me jump.

"Your not leaving if I don't know who your going to be with." He growls

"What would you do if I said Declan?" I ask. He goes to speak but I interrupt