Chapter 5: I Second That

~Blake~

Fuck did I enjoy our mating, even If Keelan was there. Good to know she doesn't mind more than one of us at a time to. That shit was hot! I definitely want a repeat but from the other end. To mate her I needed to be where I was but next time....

With her between us, her arm and leg are thrown over me and Keelan is curled around the back of her, arm holding her waist tight with his face buried in her hair and neck. We all fall asleep fast. I'm enjoying my dream of fucking her arse, her chest pressed against the wall. And am so making this a reality one day when I'm woken by a loud crash and scream. How did Keelan not feel her trying to get over him? Then the others come bursting through the door. I make my way around the bed asking

"Little love, what's wrong?" But she doesn't answer, she just screams, making us all rush to help her. then there's a booming

"STOP" and we all freeze

"what is it Dravon?" Hisses Keelan. Dravon shocks us with

"she's shifting"

None of us can believe it, I mean we knew she would but, we weren't expecting her to have to go through a first shift experience. She's in so much pain, it hurts to watch. Dravon ends up carrying her outside after some kerfuffle, saying that he can feel it's her dragon. The first shift can take anything from, hours or up to a day for some and is a slow process. All your bones have to break one by one and then realign. I remember witnessing Zander and Dravon's first shift. It was the year we did the blood bond. Soon after it infact. So we all got to experience it a little. It took 3 hours.

So when her shift takes no longer than 20 minutes, well we're all gobsmacked to say the least. I can feel how tired that made her and am thanking the goddess for it not killing her. She then takes off with Dravon leaving the rest of us here. We could follow but we don't, leaving her and Blaze to get to know one another.

I go back to the house and call Malcolm. While the others get on with some stuff.

"Hi Malcolm, just a quick question if that's OK?" I turn to see them all looking at me, curious about what I'm about to ask him.

"Great thank's, you said Kylie shifted when she was 3 right?....yeah we forgot with everything..... ok...that's what i thought! so how comes she just went through, what I would call a first shift?...... OK.. that makes sense I suppose.... Her dragon.... Really? So she will have to go through it all again?.... OK thank you... yeah she's fine, out flying with Dravon as we speak.... I'm sure she will like that..... yeah Caleb's sorting that out now I believe... OK. See you later. Thank you again. Bye"

"What did he say then?" Zander enquired

"Said she was so little the first time and then they blocked it for her safety and that when you for example go through the shift you then shift so regularly that your body adapts to it. Her adult body hadn't shifted so she went through a first shift. She will again when she shifts to a wolf. Her brothers will want to have a fly with her so they're going to arrange that with her. He also asked about a proper routine with lessons from her brothers again. Which I said you were doing Caleb. He said he would come and see her later."

"For fuck sake, at least I only went through it once. She's gotta do it twice! Dravon said it took a lot out of her so he's talking to Kaida. Can you believe how fast she did it. We're lucky it didn't kill her." Zander says relieved

"Tell me about it" I say as I go and sit on the sofa.

"So.... You mated her with Keelan in the bed. Did you not wake up?" Sebastian asks. I just smirk

"Oh i woke up alright!" Keelan says smugly

"And what does that mean?" Caleb asks

"It means I gave her the option to mate me on my own or have Keelan help out!" I chuckle. Fuck just thinking about it makes me hard. I can't wait to have her again.