Chapter 17: W-what Are You Doing

~Kylie~

I spend the rest of the day and evening teasing Zander every chance I get. I can feel how much he wants me, as I want him just as bad. And the build up has me almost ready to just give in so he can't be far off snapping. The anticipation is killing me though. I'm about ready to go to sleep after sitting with them all and watching another Simon pegg film called 'Hot Fuzz'. I'm finding I like all their movies. 'Paul' being the next one I'm going to watch. 

I kiss them all good night as I want to get up earlier and they still have some last minute bits to do and I head up to my room. I'm sure one of them will join me at some point. I'm about to go up the stairs when Zander grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest. He kisses me and I think yes! It's about time, I want him so bad. He breaks the kiss and goes to walk away.

"What? That's it?"

"For now. It's a dangerous game you're playing with Shadow, little mate. When we snap. We will make you beg us to cum! Sweet dreams'' then he walks away. Damn it! I stomp up the stairs, as horney as ever and get ready for bed. When I lay down, sleep finds me fast. But I end up having a sex dream, Zander the star of the show. I'm just about to explode when I wake up! Noooooo! I look at the clock and see it's 2 in the morning! I toss and turn for a little while, unable to get back to sleep and decided to run to the kitchen for one of those brownies I know Caleb has stashed somewhere. 

I'm standing by the fridge and find them stashed behind some bowls in the cupboard. Not exactly a great hiding place! I take a bite and moan. Then I hear a noise behind me and spin around to see Zander coming into the kitchen with a wicked grin on his face.

I narrowed my eyes on him. What's he up to? He doesn't say anything, he just goes to the fridge and opens it, looking inside. It's gives me a great view so I take in his bare feet to his ripped blue jeans, that I notice are undone. He has nothing covering his body so I admire every line and ridge of his eight pack and his defined toned arm muscles. I wiped my hand over my mouth to check for drool, I keep having to do that around them but Nope. No drool, thank fuck! I don't need him seeing how much he makes my mouth water just looking at him.

He clears his throat snapping me out of it and I turn red that he caught me oggeling him, and feign indifference, stupid mate bond. Stupid me thinking teaseing him was a great idea! I give up trying to figure out what he's up to as he still hasn't said anything yet. Deciding to ignore him, I turn my back and carry on stuffing my face with the brownie.  I feel him step up behind me and his hands land either side of me on the counter top. My heart starts to speed up as he leans in and whispers in my ear 

"I'm done with the teasing and waiting, Kylie!!" 

Before I know what's happening he's spun me around and bent me over the island in the middle of the kitchen. 

"W-what are you doing" fuck my voice trembled coz of how badly I want him. When he doesn't budge or say anything i got annoyed and shout in his head 

"ZANDER! it's late, I'm going back to bed. Get off me!" Thankfully that came out strong and confident as I'm trying to act like he isn't affecting me!! But I know as soon as he touches me, I'll lose all control and won't be able to resist him any longer. He finally speaks but it comes out deep and husky

"No I don't think I will, little mate. I'm not waiting anymore and I'm done with you teasing us, we have to have you now! I'm going to fuck you until you beg for mercy or you pass out and I'll have you screaming for all to hear" 

oh shit I'm totally fucked. My panties are so fucking wet there's no way he can't smell how turned on I am. I look over my shoulder at him and try to push up to get away from him. But he has me pinned deliciously against the unit, that I can feel how hard he is against my arse as he grinds into me.