Chapter 34: Can You Fix That, Lo?

~Kylie~

After an eventful morning, whenever one of them touches me I need to have them. Caleb manages to keep me in check for the most part. He let's me lose when it's just us knowing that I need it right now and he can always stop me if I go too far. 

Around 9 I'm ready to go to Katys so she can take us shopping. Kris and J-Lo will be coming with us. I stand to leave and Keelan says he will take me. The walk over is fine, we hold hands and it's manageable. But when he kisses me goodbye, I end up dragging him around the side of the house and he fucks me up against the wall. I did have to sneakily get Caleb here and when he teleports close enough that I can see, he's getting worked up just by watching, it makes me a little crazy! 

Kissing me goodbye again, when all I want is to have a round 2. I reluctantly let him leave and when he's out of sight Caleb's arms snake around my waist as he whispers

"Fuck, I love watching you like this. When you mate Tejus it will go away. I'm not looking forward to it one bit" Now I'm pissed off again. Iv had a few messages and missed calls from Tejus this morning, but I haven't looked at the messages and have ignored his calls. Why is he ringing me anyway!? I can't fucking talk back to him. I'll let him stress and worry about why I'm not answering or replying.

"Who said it had to go away? If, and at the moment it's a big if, I mate Tejus I'm not going to want you all any less. And I've enjoyed this mating frenzy mys-"

"Mating frenzy?" He asks with a laugh.

"Well, Yeah. What would you call my wild, insatiable, need to mate behaviour?"

"Well when you put it like that it's kind of perfect. OK well, I love your mating frenzy then. Get something nice but comfortable for tonight. It's not fancy or anything. Katy will be able to steer you in the right direction. Now do you want another quick or should I refrain from kissing you?" He asks with a smirk, already knowing what I want.

"You know you don't even have to ask!" I say as I pull him to me. He proceeds to fuck me the same way Keelan did but a little wilder. He let's me bite him. I think Kaida and Aurora both take advantage as they know he doesn't mind and can handle them if they get too much. Not to say the others can't, but they don't really understand what's going on. 

"And who's fault is that? You need to tell them soon!"

"I agree with Kaida. If you tell them we can be like this with them too. I've been dying to sink my teeth into Zander properly. I want it like your mating. That was hot!"

"Quiet you 2. We're still getting it from them! And they will know soon enough!"

Once Calebs finished, he kissed me goodbye and told me to call him if I needed him. I knocked on the door and Kris answers

"Hey shortie, how's it going? Katys just in the kitchen finishing her coffee. She said you were on your way about 40 minutes ago!" He smirks, I punch him in the gut making him laugh and we go through to the kitchen.

"Finally, what took you so long?" She says as she stands

"Tell him I'm not short he's just annoyingly Tall! So he can't call me that! And I've been outside for about 15 minutes. I got here on time!" I tell her

"So why didn't you knock until now?" She asks

"Well, Keelan kissed me goodbye and one thing led to another then Caleb turned up and Well the same thing happened with him! I'm very insatiable right now. Just an innocent touch from one of them and I feel like I'm in heat!. Where is J-Lo?" I ask as I sit at her kitchen table.