Chapter 6: Meeting Alpha Declan

I'm so sorry for the delay. Personal stuff. Got a second chapter just about ready too. Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote ❤
_______________________________________

                         ~Kylie~

The next morning, I feel like i've been hit by a train. I'm not happy that Dravon has made me wake up alone either. So I stumble down the stairs and into the kitchen as I'm starving. I should have eaten last night.

"You were too tired to eat. You still are! I'm sure they will let you rest some more today." Kaida chimes in making me wince with a headache.

"Morning to you too, Kaida. Nice to have you with me but why aren't you feeling any of this? Your kinda giving me a headache" I ask as I make myself a coffee and some toast. I noticed someone put a tub of leftovers in the fridge for me. I smile but carry on with what I was doing as I don't think my stomach can handle that just yet! 

"It's the way you've always been, you just didn't know it. You always kept the pain from me and Aurora. You can share it now. We can help."

"How do I share it?" I ask

"Just take a deep breath and imagine there's a door. Open the door, I'm on the other side and will come and help." She tells me

"Ookay!" Here goes nothing. I do what she asks and I feel her invading my space and my head doesn't hurt as much.

"Thank you" 

"Anytime. You need only ask!"

"Do you know anything about this Alpha Declan?" I inquired

"No I do not. But we do need to meet with him today. If he is another mate then we need him close!" She replied.

While I'm still drinking my coffee and eating my toast, I feel arms go around me. I can tell it's Dravon but i've decided not to talk to him. That's his punishment for this morning.

"Morning dragonfly. Sleep well?" He kisses his mark and my eyes want to roll into the back of my head but I refrain from making a sound or movement. Then Zander walks in

"Morning little mate. How are you feeling today?" And he leans on the island and kisses me. 

"Morning, I feel better now i've eaten something, but a little nauseous from not eating yesterday still. Kaida helped with the pain and headache. Hey can you sort out me seeing Alpha Declan please. I want to figure out if he is or not." I sip the last of my coffee and stand

"How come you didn't answer me? What did I do?" Dravon huffs

I get up and walk to the sink to rinse my mug and plate. 

"Dragonfly?" He pleads. Zander chuckles and asks

"What did he do, love?" 

"I don't like waking up alone. Ignoring him is his punishment!" I kiss him then walk out hearing Zander laugh

"You fucking idiot. She said she's ignoring you because you let her wake up alone. It's a punishment" 

"I didn't think she would wake up so soon. I needed to go see dad, they've been going on about officially meeting her. Don't tell me your dad's any different." Dravon replies. I stop to eavesdrop on their conversation. 

"No there all the same though I suppose Damon and Cole are still skeptical about it. I don't think Keelan has really spoken to his dad about anything but business since we got her back from that awful place. Blake hasn't been much different either. Though he thinks he's bringing his dad round to understanding. But they think she's tricking us to gain….. something. The rest of our dad's are happy and accepting of her. They just want to dote on her really. Get to know the future Queen of us all! Our mothers just want to pester her about baby's and if she wi-"