Chapter 24: I Mean It!

~Kylie~

I spend the next few hours sparing, teleporting and shifting between my animals. (Yes the guys kicked everyone out the Arena so they wouldn't see me naked, the fucking idiots) Iv just shifted back to human form and can feel Dravon sneaking up behind me. Just as he's about to grab me I duck and turn, shifting just my dragon tail and knocking him off his feet.

"You weren't expecting that were you?" I smirk. Then I feel Keelan blink behind me (that's right I've learnt what they each call their disappearing acts) and puts his arms around me, pinning my arms down. I push out of it, setting my back on fire and he steps back with a hiss. Caleb and Blake come at me from both sides, so using their magic against them I whip up a portal with my right hand and watch as Blake steps through to fall from above, landing with a thud. Caleb smirks and I use earth magic to keep him in place, but he manages to break free. 

I use the air to force his hands behind his back, earth to pull him to the ground and use witch fire to surround him to keep him there. (Witches can't cross or teleport out of witch fire) I turn just in time to grab Sebastian by the throat. I peck his lips quickly, shocking him. Then I use Demon magic to fling him to the right, away from me. Zander shifts mid-air and I fall to the ground as he knocks into me. We roll over each other and I shift mid-roll and using my paws I push him away from me. Using witch magic to help make him sail through the air. 

I shift back and just for fun to show how much I'm getting all this shit. I swing and dance my arms around calling all the elements and put on a little show. Making them dance and make patterns In the air. When I feel a body pressed tightly against mine and a hand wrapped around my throat. I know who it is before I see all my mates faces turn to fury. Well, all except Caleb. I know he has that smirk on his face thinking he's caught me but I call all the elements towards me. They flow around and over me, covering him. He lets go of my throat and steps back trying to swat it all away. This is what happens when you do a premature celebration. He thought he had me and he didn't. More fool him.

I let the elements extinguish and return to the earth other than the water which I let pour on his head. I burst out laughing and so did my mates. Then click my fingers so I'm covered. Tejus looks up at me and says 

"You think this is funny? Me soaking wet?" I just nod, still laughing. 

"How about now?" I hear him say behind me to have him engulf me in his arms soaking me.

"Let me go, Tejus. You're the one that celebrated your victory before it was actually yours" I say to him and giggle as he starts tickling me. I fall to the floor and he follows, still tickling me.

"Tejus….. Tejus…. Please… stop! Stop" I laugh. All of a sudden there's a gust of air and I can breathe. I turn my head to see Dravon pinning Tejus to the floor.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? You weren't invited to join our practice. So what the fuck are you doing here-" Dravon starts

"Actually I invited him!" Caleb chimes in. I see Tejus's quick look of shock, so know that was a lie, but none of the others catch it.

"What is with you? This is the second time you've invited him somewhere we don't want him. Fuck! We already have to live with him because of our fathers. And now he's here fucking about and touching our mate." Dravon snaps at Caleb, as he shoves Tejus into the ground and stands up. I sit up and am about to say something myself, but Caleb Interrupted. 

"Nothing is with me. I actually like the guy. If you all got your heads out your arses, you'd like him too! For fuck sake, we've all been told to get to know him and treat him like he's always been here and welcome,  and all you lot have done is act hostile towards him! If you-" I can see Caleb imploring me to say something so I cut him off