Chapter 9: Sticky Toffee Cake

~Kylie~

"Seb?"

"I think he passed out Kylie!"

"What gave you that idea, Kaida?" I ask her sarcastically 

"alright! I'm just telling you. I'll be sleeping now myself, it will help restore your energy quicker too."

"Ok" I pull myself out from under him and chuckle. I feel great, I'm loving that he passed out as it was me earlier. Ha! he's not gonna believe that and will probably be embarrassed hehe. Only I'm allowed to tease him though. If the others do I'll teach them not too. 

I have a quick shower and put on my jegging's and a flowy sky blue vest top. I towel dry my hair, brush it then leave it to dry. Taking a hair band with me so I can put it up when it's drier. Then grab my little bag for my pen and notebook. At least I'm now managing to control this speed so with a skip in my step I kiss Sebastian and leave him in bed as I go down, I make sure to take my sandwich with me. 

"Flower, Where's Sebastian?" Fuck me why am i so horney, just looking at him with his light blue, low slung jeans and tight black top which defines all his muscles. Again I check for drool and this time there's a little there. I shrug my shoulders oh well I'm allowed to drool over my mates, no one's going to blame me.

"You could just cancel seeing Katy. I definitely like the drooling look you have going on. I'd like to put a satisfied one on your face." He says as he puts his hands on my face pulling me into a kiss. I feel my panties flood and groan. 

"Seriously, with you around I have to change my panties 100 times a day. I have somewhere to be, but I will definitely take you up on your offer tonight. I left Sebastian passed out in bed. Let me know when you start dinner. Thanks for the sandwich, love you." I say as I pull away and head out the door. I step off the porch and J-lo falls into step behind me.

I nod at them in acknowledgement and head to Katy's. When i get to Katy's I knock and Kris answers

"Hi Kylie, she's in the kitchen and already started, I'm gonna get them all to come and help with the sentry's territory, make them do some work. Then I'll bring them back here for you. You can surprise them that way then OK. Katy's Mum has the kids so you don't need to worry about them. Have fun." I grab my stuff and write 

Your fucking awesome. Thanks. Katy will let you know when we're ready. And please send me some pictures of them working, wink wink!

He nods and laughs, ushering me through and he walks out the door.

"Really Phoe, I don't think he's going to want to take half naked pictures of his brother and the rest of them for you." He scoffs and laughs. I stop to write

He will do it for me. He'd have said no otherwise wouldn't he. Plus it's funny. We have a picture war going on. On who can get the best ones. Doesn't matter what they are so I've given him a challenge that I have to reciprocate. It's a win win.

"Seriously! What was the last one? Who can take the best picture of their butt!" He laughs

Actually it was on who could get the best shot of  your arse. I won!

Jake starts belly laughing as he is reading over Lo's shoulder!

"You what!! When did you manage that then? Your lying to winde me up aren't you? You so didn't." He exclaims. I take my phone out the bag and get the picture up and there it is. A view of his backside, his arms bent as he washes his hair in the shower. I took it after training when he used the communal ones. Kris only managed a side view when he was in the cubicle next to his one after a training session, so I won. I flash my screen at his face and he goes red.