Chapter 4: Mated And Shifted

~Kylie~

I noticed the snoring had stopped, then I felt Keelans hand on my hip, pulling me over to the middle of the bed and towards him, then he claimed my mouth. I feel Blake climb in behind me, trapping me between them, and he starts kissing my neck. He stops to take his top off then Keelan does the same, then puts his lips back to mine as they press their hard muscular abs and chests against me.

Blake grabs my chin and turns my face, stealing my lips from Keelan, to seal his over mine.

"Is this OK firefly?" Keelan says as his hands glide up my body and he nibbles on my neck

"If you want us to stop just say the word" Blake adds, but this would be my first time with him. I can't be selfish. Can I?

"Don't you… don't you want...fuck I can't...I can't think…" I moan. Keelan doesn't stop but Blake breaks the kiss then gazes Into my eyes.

"What is it little love? If you're worried about us mating, I'm more than happy to do that now, with Keelan present or later when it's me and you. Whatever you want!" These men are going to be the death of me. I'm exactly where I want to be right now. Stuck between them writhing in immense pleasure. He must see the lust and desire in my eyes, because his hands and mouth are back on me.

Keelan pulls my face back to his, making me graze my lips against his rough five o'clock shadow to his soft warm lips. I feel Blake tugging my top up my body and Keelan lifts me up slightly so he can get it up and over my head and off my arms before he tosses it over his shoulder, leaving me naked. As soon as it was off Keelan takes hold of my hips and starts to turn me towards Blake who is trailing kisses across my shoulder and as I'm turned, across my chest.

They do this so fluidly together, that I question if they've done this before. I don't want to ruin this moment though so I'll have to ask them about it later. As soon as I'm fully facing him I feel his hardness bobbing against my thigh. When did he take his boxers off? My need for some friction between my thighs is getting stronger and my hips rock back to find Keelan hard and ready too.

Keelan slips his big hand round me and between my legs and his finger starts circling my clit, making me buck my hips in need for them both and I feel his cock teasing against the curve of my arse. He slides a finger through my folds and says

"Fuck. Blake, you should feel how dripping wet she is for us" Keelan says as he bites my ear. So much for Caleb's assumption of Keelan being a bit off with me. Maybe this is his way of apologising, if so I might just find more reasons to make him want to apologise again!

Blake who was fondling my breasts runs his knuckles down the middle of my belly to my folds, slips a finger in and groans. My body starts to tremble and my toes curl. Keelan takes hold of his cock and puts it between my legs covering himself in my slick juices. Needing more I decide to take initiative and push Blake onto his back then I straddle his hips.

He slides his calloused hands up my thighs to my hips leaving his humming sparks in their wake. I lean down and kiss him, my hair making a curtain and tickling his abs. His hand glides up my side then he brushes my hair back and around to one side, giving Keelan access to my neck. I start rocking on Blake's lap, feeling him tease against my clit and spreading my slick even more. Keelen, who's now behind me starts caressing my arse cheeks, moving his finger closer and closer to my forbidden hole.

Blake takes hold of my hips. Angling and pushes me down, filling me with his cock and I gasp and moan. Finally! I start rolling my hips, keeping a slow and steady pace, enjoying the fullness of having him inside me. His gaze locked on me as I rode him. Watching his face transform in pleasure, knowing I'm the one causing it, makes me feel powerful.