Chapter 31: Better?

~Kylie~

"So…. Dinner tomorrow night with the in-laws and your parents. I need you there. I need another woman present. Please?!" I beg Katy. I spent a couple hours with Lo at the Arena, though we spent most of the time fucking about. Then we came straight here.

"They want to meet you! And you will have all of your mates there. You don't need me"

"Ugh.. it's not the same thing! Just come with. There's no harm, is there? I need another woman there for support. You know you want to come! There might be drama! You don't want to miss out on drama do you! I promise-"

"Ok. Ok. I'll come. As long as there Ok with it" she laughs

"Oh, they'll be fine with it"

"How do you know?" She asks raising an eyebrow she smile full of amusement

"Because…. If you don't go I don't go! It's just that simple, S-I-M-P-L-E
Simple as can be!" We both burst out laughing at my use of the lyrics from the Florida Georgia Line song 'Simple'. I fucking love there music and can't wait for the day I can actually sing along to it.

"Little love. What's got you laughing then?" Blake comes through the door and asks as he wraps me in his arms.

"Nothing, just talking. Hey it will be cool for Katy and Kris to come for dinner tomorrow too right?" I ask him as I turn and start kissing up his neck.

"Errr...i-errrr…. Little love… keep doing that and I'll be taking you to bed"

"promises, promises!" I giggle

"Seriously Blake. You're so one minded. If you want them there ma moitié then that's all you have to say-"

"I want them there!" I cut him off and he laughed. He goes to pull his phone out his pocket when Dravon walks in.

"Don't worry, Seb. Iv Just told my father to make room for 2 more and arrange Stacy for looking after the boys"

"So neither of you want to spend time with your nephews. Mother wouldn't have minded them being there and neither would yours Dravon" Katy comments 

"Little sister, it's not the kind of dinner for the little ones. We don't know if there just being nice for another reason-"

"It's mother and father Sebastian. What are you talking about?" She asks confused 

"You didn't say anything, ma moitié?" He asks and they both look at me, which is uncomfortable. And I'm starting to feel hot and worked up. Tejus better turn up at 8.

"No, she's your sister, why didn't you say anything? Plus I didn't want to upset her!" I say, fuck I really want to kiss him. What is wrong with me? I can't stop this need that's building but there's pain too

"Upset me with what?" I turn back to Blake as Sebastian explains to his sister about their dad not liking me and all that drama. Blake's hands go to my hips and slip beneath my top. The instant skin contact has me moaning. And I reach for his top needing to feel his skin beneath my fingers

"I'm not complaining, little love. But we're in Katy's kitchen." He says. I do feel a little crazed 

"And?!" I say as I go to kiss him, If I don't have his lips on mine soon, I might just fucking die, but he stops me.

"What's the matter? You seem a little…. Wired. I'm happy to take you home and ravish you, but is there something wrong!" Shit! I try to calm myself down and panic a little. What is going on? Why am I acting this way all of  sudden! I need Caleb, he will know.