~°ten°~

The body was bloody, and it was a man. It's clothing was ripped and their skin was pale as blood pooled the ground.

As my eyes widened at the body before me, a cloth suddenly came into my mouth and I gasped loudly as I felt my vision turn dark.

-

Drip drip drip

My eyes slowly opened, my vision was blurry as I observed my surroundings.

It was cold, it was dark. And I couldm't absorb or even feel anything. I tried to move, but I was startled when I felt my arms tugged and tied securely.

As I shook my head a bit, my thoughts still clouding my head, I noticed that I was somewhere enclosed, with no windows, and everything was cemented.

"Well, you're awake," a voice echoed in the walls as I slowly opened my eyes, observing my surroundings as I felt dizzy in the head.

"Dumbass, why did the body end up there?" A voice asked.

"Well, it fell off the wooden box, what am I supposed to do?"

"And it was from the fucking tent?"

"I was carrying it above? Obviously?"

"Shut up, she's awake."

The last thing I remembered was that dead body that was lying on the ground.

But how did I get here?

"Wh-where am I?" I asked lowly.

"Nothing special. You won't be getting out alive here either," a voice replied and I jumped a bit when he said that.

"Wait... what do you mean? What are you gonna do to me?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know. Scrape your guts out, and drain your blood. It depends on the how we want it," the voice replied and my ears finally recognized that voice, since I wasn't really familiarized with it.

As I raised my head a bit, my eyes were glued on the figure of the man leaning against the wall infront of me, hands in their pockets while the other had their back on me.

"Why... what... what do you mean by that? Literally?" I replied as my eyes widened, the man grinning as they approached me.

"Yup. The poor guy you saw would be the same with you soon, so don't worry," he winked.

"Which one should we use on her then? The axe or the knife? Should we chop her?" The other man said and my eyes trailed down towards the hair, which was black and white.

"No way... Yoongi...," I gaped at the man who was analyzing the tools on the table at the side.

"You see... we're not your average circus. Ever wonder why we're always short on performers?" The man infront of me asked.

"Seokjin... I never thought you would do a thing like this," I mumbled and he grinned before shaking his head.

"We killed all of them off, leaving no traces behind. And you're next," he mumbled as he stared at me.

"I-I'll do anything! Please don't kill me!" I yelled as I looked at him.

"Nah, it's... kinda unfair that the others were killed just like that," he tutted as he stared at me, with a pout.

"I... don't wanna be killed! I... still have much more in life, please!" I pleaded desperately. No matter how hard my life is right now, I'm not going to give up, or even die.

"That's pretty bold. But you know you're life's ending. You enjoyed a good 20 years of your life anyways," Seokjin smirked.

Seokjin, he seemed completely different from before. His eyes seemed like it could kill you. And he smiles widely before crossing his arms, bending himself closer to me.

"I-I'll do anything! Wait a minute... this is a joke, right? Tell me... tell me that you're not joking!" I stuttered as he smiled like nothing was happening.

"Joking? I hate lying, but we'll give you proof," he said before turning to Yoongi, nodding as Yoongi took something that was on the table before throwing it down.

It was a head.

"See that? It would be the same for you. Too bad for him, he was killed right before he started working, and he was the janitor at that," he mumbled before trailing his eyes towards me.

"I-I get it now! I'll do anything! Please!" I yelled before taking my eyes off of the horrendous sight before me, it was still bleeding.

"Wait, Seokjin hyung," a voice interfered, and we turned our heads to the person.

"What? What do you want?" He asked, and the person made their way infront of me.

"She said she'd do anything, right?" Jimin asked as he stood beside the latter, and he nodded before looking at me.

"Maybe we do need to use her, for some circumstances, like what situation we have now. You see, maybe she could attract the people with her performance afterall," he explained as he took out his phone, giving it to the hyung before he took it from his hands and read it.

"Hmmm... for your first time you were actually pretty famous. And you attracted a wide audience, wanting more of your performance," he tsked, scrolling down the article before giving it to Jimin.

"We could also use her for the situation we have now. We need someone like her," Seokjin said and Jimin nodded before approaching me, placing an arm on my side before leaning on my face.

"So here's the deal. If you wanna live, then make sure you never escape us. No one gets out of our reach, ever. You stay alive, you work for us. And you have to deliver good performances too, don't fail us. Remember, someone's watching you, always," Jimin explained, his pink eyes piercing towards mine and I swallowed the lump in my throat before nodding.

"And if you're planning to escape, it's hopeless. You'll get killed in a second yoi step out of this tent, so promise you won't ever get away from us," he whispered.

"I promise! I promise! Don't kill me!" I yelled and he leaned back before nodding.

"Since you'd do anything to live, how about we start now! Let's say you can't leave here unless we bring you, you can't visit your parents, and.... we need to take care of something, tonight," he said as he stared at me.

"What? What is it?" I asked, afraid to look at him in the eye.

"I escaped the mental hospital, and they're probably going to search this circus, keep an eye on them, okay? Fucking bastards think I have something wrong in my head," he tsks before rubbing the back of his nape, looking at Seokjin.

"We'll lead you to your room, don't you ever leave until we tell you so, got that?" Seokjin said before tugging the rope off of me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something?" He asks as I stared at him in shock, and at the same time, a slam from the door was welcomed, and Seokjin's grip on my wrist tightened as we looked at the figure heading towards us.

"Hyung? You told me to bring someone in, why is that?" A man asked as he had another person in his arms, knocked out.

"Bring him over here, right infront of this girl....

...she needs to do something messy to prove her loyalty."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote bc butter is coming

I'm gonna start publishing more of this book hehe