~°six°~

Okay Yeonhae you can do this

You can do this Yeonhae

I said as I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was all dolled up in foundation and lipstick and I had eyeliner too.

I can't believe I was even the opening act for tonight.

I gripped the ribbon tight in my grasp. I had to twirl it around while I perform as I look at the person who assigned me the event.

"You can do it, right? Own that stage!" He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. But deep inside, I was gulping the huge lump in my throat as I looked at myself. I wore one of those skimpy gymnastics attires. The ones that look like little swimsuits. It was red and it was covered in sequins and it had gold linings.

I sighed deeply before putting my hair in a bun as I looked at myself once again, before turning my heel and making my way to the velvet curtain before parting it a bit to look at the small gap.

People

Lots of people

They were seated on the rows of seats that stacked upon each other. Some had children with them and some were with their partners. My eyes widened at the audience there.

Who knew lots of people would go to this show?

I can do this.

Yes Yeonhae, own this show.

I step outside of the curtains and the sudden lights that were roaming around started to divert themselves towards me. I swallowed the huge lump in my throat before bowing to the audience.

The audience started to clap loudly, but they were all drowned out by this thundering and hammering heartbeat in my ribcage. It was my first time to perform my actual gymnastic skills infront of an audience without anyone evaluating me.

I twirl the ribbon in my hand before doing a few spiral spins, my foot balancing my body as I try to make the ribbon spiral around me. Making sure the spotlight was on me.

I twirled the ribbon a few times before doing a leap to go to the other side, continuing to spin the ribbon around in my grasp as I continue to do a few small spins.

Then, I ran to the other side of the ring before doing a tumble, a few of the audience gasping a bit.

If it weren't for my fear of people's attention on me, I would have done more, but the piercing gazes of the audience were so intense that I only had to do some basic moves.

I try to bend myself to make it seem like I felt more flexible, I bring my leg up to my upper body and I do some cartwheels, but I wasn't satisfied.

Then as the finale, I throw the ribbon up in the air, before doing a run across the ring, and leaping up to make a majestic spin...

...and slowly landing on my feet, almost tripping as I tried to maintain my balance, and I catch the ribbon in my hands.

For a few seconds, the audience remained silent but slowly stood up as they gave me a loud clap.

But still, those moves were easy as a beginner.

I think I needed more practice.

I give a small smile before bowing a bit, scanning the audience.

Then, my eyes widened.

-

I walked back inside the velvet curtains, my chest heaving up and down as my heart was hammering against my chest. I look at the people who were getting ready for the next act and they gave me a small smile.

"You did great Yeonhae! So proud of you!" The man in red smiled and I smiled back at him before making my way to my dresser.

"Okay! Next performers! Move it!" He shouted out and a group of performers in similar outfits nodded before getting up and preparing themselves for the next show.

"So....

...had fun?"

My eyes widened as I heard a voice echo in the almost empty room.

"Wh-wha?" I replied as I swiftly turned my head towards the direction to where the voice came from.

"You heard me, had fun?" The person asks as he slowly approaches me, their eyes scanning my figure from head to toe as they did so.

"Wh-why are you here?" I asked as I looked back at the figure who was checking me out.

"Can't I be here?" They replied and I felt a soft sound come from behind me.

"Jimin?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli's coming to haunt you

Anyway, its a short chap bear with it🙃

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIN SINCE 2020 I WAS BUSY WITH MY OTHER FIC JSJABSHDHD READ HOUSEMAID 'HER' PLEASEE :)