~°twenty six°~

Everything felt black. It was all dark and gloomy. As I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes widened as I suddenly looked down, my hands and feet tied to a chair again.

"Greetings," a voice said as I looked around, looking at the figure who was holding a bat.

"How was your little trip around the place? Really nice, right?" A smooth voice continued and I looked up at the figure infront of me.

"It's really frustrating, isn't it? Bathing in your own blood, it really makes you.... a very poor creature," he said as he tucked some hair behind my ear, smiling.

"Didn't you hear by the word someone is watching? Someone is watching us, all the time," Jimin grinned, his smile like those in horror movies. But his touch was gentle.

"Hoseok... is no ordinary man. He could find you in a second. That's why you didn't have time to react when you blacked out. He has memorized every corner of this circus," Jimin said as he stared into my eyes.

"That's enough talking, Jimin. She broke a rule, she's stupid and dumb to do that. But I must say, she is bold for doing that," Jungkook said, holding a sharp knife in his hands.

"Too bad your wounds are not healed yet. We'll just add a little pain," he said, then he suddenly grabbed the scalp of my head, pulling it closer to him as his lips were beside my ear.

"I'm going to make you suffer the most painful death," he whispered before releasing me.

"Hoseok, explain the details," he said and Hoseok appeared from the corner, lips twitching.

"She was trying to escape. She hid from me," he explained briefly and he opened his eyes, and there was something... off about them.

His eyes were glowing light green. And there were smaller pupils around the bigger pupil in the middle of his eyeball.

Both of his hands had a tattoo of an eye in each. Which were at the back of his hand. He smirked before crossing his arms.

"Go ahead. I'd like to see the fun," Hoseok smiled and Jimin smiled back before looking down at me.

Then, he kicked the chair, sending me to the ground as he crouched down, pressing my cheeks with his two hands.

"Hmmm... your legs are a nuisance. Do you want me to cut them off?" He asked, and Jungkook tapped his shoulder before looking at him.

"I want to have fun with her hyung. Taehyung is asleep anyway," Jungkook smirked and Jimin stared at him.

"This girl is off limits, Jungkook. And besides, Seokjin, Namjoon, and Yoongi are asleep. Don't bring your needs here," Jimin said as he swung the bat a bit.

"You won't be doing gymnastics for a bit.  But don't you worry, business will run fine without you. I wouldn't want to end your life so quickly, I want to end it in the most painful way as possible," Jimin smiled before aiming for my ankles.

"And also, prepare for another beating from Seokjin," he smiled.

I could only stay silent, and all I did was endure the pain, I just wanted freedom, I don't want to be around these people. I want to free, I just want to have a life of my own...

"Jimin, I won't leave anymore... I promise," I managed to let out a sentence as tears threatened to fall, and Jimin smirked.

"How would you be so sure? I wouldn't wanna trust you," he said.

"I'll... make it up to you! I'll do anything... please!" I pleaded as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Anything?" Jimin replied and Jungkook raised a brow.

"Anything. Just... just anything... please! Just don't!"

"Alright... then. We'll discuss that..."

"After I break your legs."

CRACK!

YEONJUN POV

"Park Jimin. This is the information he sent. Cause of admission is because of suspicious behaviour for 7 days in a weapons and gun store. He was throwing tantrums," I read out as I studied the files with Soobin.

"Sandra-ssi, I'll try to make it up to you- oW!"

"CAN YOU FOCUS ON THE INVESTIGATION I DON'T CARE HOW MANY SIDES BITCHES YOU HAVE."

"Alright geez, what a killjoy."

"Anyway, Taehyun is going to get some clues by going back to Flare Carnival tomorrow. We need a long interval of interviews so they won't be suspicious," I explained and Soobin nodded.

"And? What about the bodies?" He asked.

"The reason why I'm investigating this man is because of the possible outcome," I replied.

"The man doesn't exist maybe. And he wouldn't commit something so dangerous after escaping. He doesn't even know you and you don't even know him. It's confusing.... that he would do this," he explained and I sighed.

"That's the point. But I want a connection," I replied.

"Yeonjun, stop forcing yourself to believe the right thing. This is impossible for it and you know it after 6 years of being in the detective business. You know better. The parents are crying about it, and we can't recognize him without the solid proof. Because of thisz it will delay our investigation," Soobin explained.

"I... I just want to know... I want to avenge them, Soobin. Is that wrong? Is it wrong to bring justice to those who didn't do anything wrong at all? We have all done bad things, but it's not right to end a person's life because of it, because we have a will to live!" I replied.

"And you need to stop carrying the burden of that. You're a detective, not a god who needs to be the person everyone looks up at to save someone. We are humans before officers. We need to accept that we... can lose ourselves in that process too. We're humans who are temporary here," Soobin replied.

"Chief Detective Choi Yeonjun! Executive Choi Soobin! You must come right now!" The police officer said and we both stood up before running outside.

He lead us to the autospy room and we met Dr. Hwang Yeji, who was looking at us.

"Yeonjun, Soobin. You must know of this... something... weird," she said, and we both nodded.

"This body here. This is the body of another female student who was only in middle school. She is 14-year old Kang Daeran, who was seen disemboweled in a mountain and was buried in dust and dirt. It seems her blood was drained and  she seemed to have passed 2 weeks ago," she explained and my eyes widened as I looked at the body.

"And also, we found this letter in her pocket. It seems to be unaddressed," she said as she handed me the letter, I opened it and she looked down immediately, a scarred look on her face.

_________________________________________

She was so annoying I had to slit her throat and drain all her blood in a nearby sea. She was screaming like a bitch and I liked that. I liked how people scream in pain, how they try to look all tough. I will twist a knife in her lungs so she will stop breathing, then I'll take all her organs.

-Ripper

_________________________________________

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote to meet bts soon

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY BTS! LOTS LOVE <3 SO PROUD OF THEM!!