~°eleven°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Lately, we've been recieving missing cases about atleast eight people being missing in Seoul. We have been investigating the first four missing cases, but then it added up into four more as the next two weeks passed by, yet we didn't get to have a single piece of info to where the have been," a man said as he turned to powerpoint on, looking at the audience.

"The department of investigators and detectives are still on the case, but right now we would like everyone's cooperation, everyone from Team A to Team D in all different departments excluding the S.W.A.T team. Right now, I would like to call on Chief Detective Choi Yeonjun to discuss furthermore," the man ended as he sat dow on his seat.

"Thank you Chief Song. I am Chief Detective Choi Yeonjun, and I am with the investigating team in regards to this case. We still do not have information whether these victims are alive, but we cannot find any spottings of their last appearance. There were also no signs of murder," he explained as he kept pointing at the information of the victims.

After the meeting, all the officers walked out, and lastly followed by Yeonjun who was gathering his stuff.

"Detective, please do your best on this. These eight cases have been pending since last month, and we haven't moved an inch since," the chief said and I nodded.

"Yes sir, my team and I are trying our absolute best," I replied before walking towards the exit, closing the door.

"I also recieved reports from this one hospital as well. I need you to go and check it today at least," the chief said and Yeonjun nodded.

"I'll send Soobin or Taehyun there. But can you let me know about the details?" He asks and the chief sighs.

"Recently, someone broke out of the mental hospital. And that person has been captured due to disturbing actions and records he has been filed on. He was somewhat suspicious. You can ask the hospital for more," he explained and Yeonjun nodded before bidding farewell to the chief.

"Yeonjun, I'll be going to the hospital to interview what happened. I heard the person literally ripped that straitjacket into shreds! How insane!" Soobin said as he patted the shoulder of his friend, and Yeonjun's eye twitched.

"That really is insane. We need to gather information for that. It may be somewhat useful and we can connect some dots," Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded before exiting.

He was said to be captured... huh.

YEONHAE POV

"K-Kill..." I trailed off and Seokjin gave me an innocent-to-mischievious smirk before gesturing at the unconscious man on the floor.

"You didn't understand what I just said, huh?" He asked as he looked at me before pointing at the man.

"Kill him. Then we'll know if you're gonna stay loyal. You need to get your hands dirty if you wanna stay with us," he said as he took a sharp knife, giving it to me.

"Untie her. Oh, and if you run away I just wanna remind you Namjoon is watching the door," he said.

I took the knife as I gripped it tightly, looking at the poor man lying on the floor that was probably knocked out by Namjoon.

"He seems healthy. Where did you get him from?" Seokjin asks and Namjoon narrows his eyes at him.

"Card show. There were also girls who came but I let them go since we don't really need them," Namjoon replied and Seokjin nodded.

"Poor guy. But it seems like he's lucky," Seokjin tuts.

"I-I don't want to kill an innocent man," I said softly and Seokjin looked at me before cocking a brow.

"Not all people are innocent. Well, some have secrets that are yet to be found, but it's not our business to nose into them," Seokjin says and I look at him before he pats my head.

"Go on. I'm not forcing you," he smiles, and I drop my head down before slowly shaking my head.

"I... can't. I don't have a grudge on him, and even if he does killing him is too much," I replied.

"People like you, you haven't been tainted by this, so it's most likely you would behave like that," he shrugs.

"Actually, for once I agree with her, Jin hyung," Jimin interrupts, hands burrowing his pockets as he let his pink locks fall to his forehead.

"Jimin? Why would you reject this kind offer? It's not like we'll kill her," Seokjin says nicely, a smile still plastered in his face.

"Let's just let her stay for a week. If she doesn't escape in one week, then we'll have her alive. She makes the show more exciting afterall and we need her for our money and people. If she does, then we'll do something about it," Jimin explains and Seokjin sighs before rolling his eyes.

"Hate to say this but I think it's better for you not to do this anyways. You're probably gonna be scarred and it'll affect your skills. But don't go thinking you're special, always remember someone here will not hesitate to kill you," he explained before I stared into his eyes, and his once brown eyes were now glowing purple.

"Escape this place and tell anyone, and I  promise your head will be the only one left in this world. Hear me?" He taunts and I nod my head rapidly before Namjoon releases me from the restraints, making me gasp.

"Oh, and phone is gone for now. Can't let you go anywhere with communication to others," he tuts before grabbing my phone from my bag that was in the locker room.

I was speechless. Not only did I realize I was hired by a bunch of insane people, but I was also getting banned from talking to my parents.

But I'll get killed if I say a word.

"Yoongi, take care of the man," Seokjin tells and Yoongi rolls his eyes before staring at the man with a pair of scissors on his left hand.

"By the way, what made you think about that, Jimin?" Namjoon asks, and Jimin sighs.

"You see, she'll eventually grow dull of our future activities. She's gonna live here so there's no point in doing that shit," Jimin replied.

"Alright then, Jimin go bring Yeonhae to her room," Seokjin smiles before pushing me to Jimin, and Jimin grabs my wrist tightly before pushing the door open and going out of the room.

"Your room will be between mine and Namjoon's. That way you won't escape," he says.

"H-how do you guys live in a tent?" I ask.

"Backstage is made of concrete which is only covered by a tent, basically people can live in there," he explains, and he stops infront of a specific door.

"We're almost there, but..."

"As a warning, don't open this door."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or a spider will jump on you

So I just wanna say something. Lately I've been seeing that some readers disrespect authors or throw hate at books and harshly criticize them.

Always remember that authors work hard to make sure their readers are contented and happy. Please give them respect and atleast give them your support rather than putting them down. They spend atleast and hour or two on chapters to publish and make sure they spend their extra time updating. Also remember they have a life and also have personal problems :))