~°thirty four°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Executive Jisun! Mr. J!" A voice said and Jisun lightened up as he looked at the direction to where the voice was from.

"Ah, Mr. Jisun! This is one of the newest executives appointed by the vice president. Please do meet Executive Jeong. He was part of the mafia's special eliminations department," the secretary said and I nodded.

"Good day Mr. Jisun! I go by Executive Jeong, I hope you take care of me!" He says as he bows down infront of me.

"Mr. Jeong would like you to help him out, especially on how to act infront of the vice president later. He has arranged a meeting with him and would like your assistance as one of the seniors," the secretary said and I nodded before looking at the younger boy, who was wearing a nice suit.

As the secretary walked away, I approached him before sighing.

"So you're the ninth executive, huh? Well, we did lose the current executive recently, but I was hoping for the vice president to be a little bit more considerate in mourning for his death," Jisun tsks and Jeong looks at him.

"Jisun-sunbae. Can you tell me more about the vice president?" He asks, and Jisun's eyes widened.

"How do you not know how to vice president acts?" Jisun replied.

"The vice president only meets with the executives. He solemnly talks with anyone other than the heads, and I'm just an assistant head before I was executive," Jeong replied, and he sighed.

"If you want to know about the vice president... then you should know you should never be fooled by his age, or his face," Jisun sighed.

FLASHBACK

The 27th Vice President of the Mafia Organization, and the youngest member ever in the history of the mafia. He's more vicious than any other boy you've met.

In other words, it was is rumoured he has mastered how to wield a knife at 7-years old and the gun at 11-years old. His tactics are keen and sharp, and first entered the mafia as a shooter and sniper.

But after a year of being in service, he was given the sudden promotion of executive, and then vice president 8 months later.

"Vice President, shall we begin the questioning for one of the hostages?" One of the men asked, and he looked at his paperwork before grinning.

"I've had enough information... kill them all. Leave no man behind," he replied and the man nodded.

"Vice President, one of the gangs that are after us have been captured, shall we kill them or-"

"It doesn't matter if backup is happening. Bring them the elimination chamber, don't make them live no matter what," he replied and the men nodded.

Everything about the young man was unknown. Except for the president who has information about him. All the other members knew was that the vice president was taken in by the president and was trained to become part of the mafia.

He specializes in every aspect in the mafia, and he enjoys making those enemies suffer.

You could say, even if the vice president recently turned 15. He has the ability to make sure everything goes his way, and no one will be able to stop him. Except the fact that a certain mission has been irritating him.

And that mission was to obtain Kim Taehyung.

BEOMGYU POV

"M-mr. Jungkook, good day," I greeted, and he smilef as he bowed back.

"Good day, may I ask where the washroom is?" Jungkook asked, and I pointed to the direction where it is. And he nodded as he walked away.

Something was poking out of his pockets, and I squinted my eyes as I kept dressing myself in the mascot costume.

Is that a pocket knife?

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mister, please wear this mask!" One of the kids cheered and Seokjin smiled sweetly as he placed it to cover his face.

"Did you forget Mr. Seokjin? It's my 8th birthday! The theme is mask party!" Sunoo smiled and Seokjin chuckled as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"Yes yes, I remember. I really like this mask," he smiled.

Meanwhile, Yeonhae was busy trying to make the girl smile, by playing with her in the corner.

"It's fun playing with you, miss!" She smiled and Yeonhae sighed as she stared at the girl.

"Hey," a voice said and Yeonhae's eyes widened as a hand was on her shoulder.

"Oh, hey," Yeonhae replied quietly as the girl looked up at both of them

"Cool! It's the pink dancer!" She smiled in awe and the boy shushed her before looking at Yeonhae.

"Hear that, my dear? The theme is masks, you need to wear a mask to hide that blinding beauty," he smirked as he placed a mask infront of Yeonhae.

"Ohhh yeah! I have to get back to the party! I'll play again later!" The girl smiled widely before running off to the tables, and Jimin grinned as he looked at Yeonhae.

"I'm surprised you didn't shout for help. Seems you know your place now, so here's a mask. Don't let anyone recognize you," he whispered before walking off, and Yeonhae looks at his back.

What more of a choice does she have?

She takes the mask before wearing it over her face, making sure she fits in with the kids in the party.

As she looks at the sight, she can't help but smile sadly.

When will she be able to attend parties like these again?

YEONJUN POV

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes, and I looked around, the room was spinning, and it was dark all over, my vision was blurry as I pushed myself up.

Why am I on the ground?

I looked around and there was a single light that was above me. And I felt the anxiety creep up on me.

"S-soobin? Taehyun? Kai?" I called, and everything echoed. There was a deep and empty silence and the walls were cemeted and dull.

I slowly stood up, brushing the dirt off of my clothes and I looked around.

Then, my eyes widened.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

There was blood on the walls, and there were puddles of red liquid all over the ground.

"It seems like you're next, Choi Yeonjun."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and stream PTD!

AHHHH THE BOYS WERE SO GOOD IN THE MV I LOVE IT! <3

Cover by @superiwhore❤