~°forty four°~

YEONJUN POV

"Choi Beomgyu, I would like to ask as to how you managed to find those two bodies?" He asked, and Beomgyu looked down on the ground.

"I don't recall. But, when I arrived they no longer had a pulse, it was as if they were killed by force," he replied and I nodded.

"And... can you list down the people who were in the death of Sunoo?" He asked and Beomgyu nodded.

"There were seven men actually who came to perform, they had a manager and there were kids and their parents. Nothing really went wrong there," he replied and I nodded.

"May I know where the seven men worked at?" He asked and Beomgyu stared at him.

"Flare Carnival, apparently the seven famous freaks in Seoul," he replied and Soobin looked at me.

"Wait a minute, did you just say... seven?" Soobin's eyes widened and Beomgyu nodded.

"Yes, seven men. Why is that?" He replied and Soobin looked at me.

"Yeonjun, aren't there originally seven men but Park Jimin died? So there is supposed to be six of them, right? Then why are there seven?" He said and I hummed.

"Park Jimin... him.. again? But I fear that though, what if he isn't involved in this? At this point, we'll be filed a complaint for continuosly dragging him in without a proper evidence, dead or alive," I replied and Soobin sighed.

"Yeonjun, it wouldn't hurt to question those men again. They're part of a case afterall, we just have to ask them. Also, this is for Cheongjin, right? You have to do this for him," he said and I sighed deeply.

"I'll have to confirm, I smell something fishy myself," I said.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Fighting without logic is foolish. Because without logic, you wouldn't know how to fight, am I right?" Rovin said as he looked at the man.

"Me and you, we're similar in a way, yet so far away. Our ideals are not matched, and we have different goals," he said and Hoseok looked at him.

"I guess you're just a mere foolish man, right Hoseok? Someone who doesn't think before they act is foolish, you wouldn't know-"

He stopped as he stepped back, before catching the arm that Hoseok almost pierced through him, and he held it firmly as he stared at him through his glasses.

"You wouldn't know when the right timing is... you have to study your opponent's temper first," he spoke as if nothing happened before countering him, and Hoseok stepped back.

"Stop giving me your big brain talk Mr. Blonde Man, I might not be calm, but I can read you like an open book," he smirked before rushing towards Rovin, and he throws his sharp arm at him, piercing his shoulder and Rovin flinches as he steps back.

"Not bad. You have great physical ability," he said as he looked at him, and Hoseok smiles.

"Thanks for the compliment-," he said, but before he could finish it, a waft of fog covered him.

"You stepped on a gas bomb," he said calmly, and Hoseok gasps as he looks at himself.

"So this was your plan all along, huh," he pants, and Rovin looks at him.

"As long as you stop killing my comrades, then I am fine," he said but his eyes widened as he felt something on his back.

"Don't move a muscle, blonde boy," a voice behind him said, and Rovin knelt one knew down before looking up at the man.