~°forty five°~

THIRD PERSON POV

Dark Era and Light Era, it was a time in South Korea that existed during the Goryeo times. The first era was Dark era, where the infamous black magic was born.

During the time, there was a huge plague that spread all over the kingdom, killing thousands of men and women and young children. Then, that was when the clan of the Kims appeared.

The bloodline of Kims was said to hold great and immense immunity to supernatural powers, but only a selected few are gifted due to the growing and popularity of the family name.

As dark magic or black magic have originated in their bloods, they were given the ability to have an easy solution to the plague, and have helped numerous people with their magic.

But soon, as power begins to bloom, they too become selfish as everything starts to dim, and the beautiful and noble bloodline of the Kims have collpased, leaving them in the shadows.

It was also said the blood of dark magic has become extinct, but is also rumoured that the power has been passed off to one Kim after another. As one dies, one who is born to the world inherits the power.

Kim Seokjin is also known to be the one in one hundred years to have honed power of his ancestors. He was the only one who was known for dark magic, yet he meets someone with the same powers as his.

Not all Kims are related, some can even marry other Kims because of many offsprings and many people from the clan that have wandered off to new people. So he is faced with a very skilled enemy.

Because as it is stated, that two people who hone the rare dark magic skill is equal in power, when one goes down, the other shall go down too.

As Kim's dark magic has been expelled, the Light Era was born, and it was a huge burst of technology and advancement, and people sought for money and riches. People sought greed and power until it was the South Korea known today.

-

"El Mariajin, how incompetent, you throw a hex without even knowing the consequences?" The vice president asks, and Seokjin sighs as he stands up on his two feet.

"How was I supposed to know another one of Kim blood decent would be here?" He tsked as his eyes glowed purple.

"It is rare isn't it? It happens once in a hundred... no... thousand years, and to think the Kim's Dark era is still being passed on to this day," he replied as his eyes also glowed purple.

"Anyone who wields a dark power will always be equal, no matter how huge or how skilled you may be," he said.

"It's a curse that we have to live upon. Because we are not invincible, yet our bodies and capabilities are stronger than any normal human being," he said before clasping his hands, and a purple dust floats around.

"For a young man like you, you sure know a lot. I wonder where do you get all that knowledge?" Seokjin grins as purple dust also floats behind him.

"A few information here and there, but I wonder what your knowledge in knowing your own capablities would be. Now, surprise me," the vice president replied and they both take a move at the same time.

The feeling of someone knowing you too well, that was what Seokjin felt when he saw him. He predicted him, and Seokjin can also predict his move, as they both defend themselves, trying to take a hit as they equally fight.

-

"Passage AB 78, this is it. Mafia secret chamber, I'll be able to find Taehyung here," Jungkook sighed as he walked down the alleys, and he looked at the small code names from the mafia.

"You," he heard a voice, and Jungkook turns his head back, staring at a certain person who was meters away from him.

"What now," he replied in a stoic manner, and the person grins as he crosses his arms.

"Kookie is finding a passageway, I can see right through you," he mutters, and Jungkook grows pale as he stares at the man.

"Stop calling me that stupid nickname, you idiot," Jungkook replies and Daesoon chuckles.

"See, told ya you're still in there, looks like I didn't lose hope afterall," he smiles to himself and Jungkook turns to him.

"I thought you died," Jungkook says and Daesoon faces him.

"Fortunately, it wasn't a weak point, you probably know my weak point Jungkook, but you were just too slow," he replied.

"There will be no second chances with me, you know... I was waiting for this chance, to be able to meet you in the mafia again," Jungkook replies and Daesoon crosses his arms.

"Same then, but... I didn't expect you to become the person I would be against to meet in the mafia," Daesoon replied.

"Is that so? Then, let's settle this," Jungkook said as he took out two knives.

"Alright then, if that's what you want," he replied as he took out his gun.

-

"Taehyung-ah, Taehyung!" Yeonhae called as they were both tied up in a dark room.

"Hm?" He replied lowly and Yeonhae looked down on the floor.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything... my legs are damaged, so I can't walk or even bail us out," she replied and Taehyung smiled.

"It's... alright... it's alright! Jungkook will come for us! I'm sure of it!" He cheerfully said, but Yeonhae knew he was keeping it all.

"Why do you... like Jungkook so much? What's so special about him?" Yeonhae asks as she looks at a wall, trying to shift herself.

"I think he's perfect. He... he saved me, and I wanted to be with him forever," Taehyung replied slowly, and Yeonhae stayed silent after that.

"Then, how did you and Jungkook meet?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or ur fish will be eaten

I hope this clears everything up! For Namjoon, he's another special case since only Seokjin is a dark magic wielder so i will do more explaining!