~°thirty three°~

THIRD PERSON POV

Yeonhae sat there as she looked at the figure who just walked in, and he smiled as he looked at her.

"So obedient after learning her lesson. But anyway, I'm here for something important," he said and Yeonhae gulped.

"Today is the birthday of Sunoo. Since you cannot entertain them we decided to apply you as our assistant. Jimin will take you on a wheelchair," Namjoon said and the girl nodded.

Afterall, all she could do is obey them. If she did, who knows what lengths these monsters would do to her.

"Jimin will be here to get you in a sec, I have to get my cards ready," he said before leaving shortly, and she looked at the closed door.

How long will she stay here? How long will she be able to endure such pain?

YEONHAE POV

"Alright now, the car is ready. Jungkook, lock the door," Seokjin said as he placed me inside the back of the car, while the others were seated at the front, waiting for Jungkook.

"Alright, I'll be there," Jungkook said before closing the curtains.

"Hoseok, wear the shades. Children will be scared of your eyes," Namjoon said as he handed the man some glasses.

"It's been long you know... since... I've gone out," Hoseok said.

"And it totally sucks that I have to use old wooden puppets for this," he sighed and my eyes slightly widened.

"Get a grip, it's only a kid's party because Bang Chan told us to. Nothing special," Seokjin said as he got in the driver's seat, and Jungkook followed soon after.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Vice President, what would you like to do for your birthday? You were so busy on your special day two days ago. And you didn't get a chance to celebrate it," the secretary asked.

"I don't care about it either way. What's the use of celebrating a special day when the people who share it with you are never there?" He said as he looked at the woman.

"But thank you, I'm already 15. People my age are still out there going to school, playing games, and talking with friends. It's a shame I have to take over this job since I was 13," he said as he stacked the paperworks.

"You are still one of the most honoured mafias, vice president. I'm sure we won't be able to last without your guidance while the president is absent," she said and the 15-year old smiled.

"Thank you, and thank you for the tea," he said.

"You're welcome, vice president."

-

"Beomgyu, the refreshments please!" The boss said and Beomgyu nodded as he took the tray of orange juice to the party where the kids are.

"Mr. Waiter, can we have some tissue?" A kid asked as he tugged his shirt, and Beomgyu smiled before ruffling his hair.

"Sure! I'll go get some tissues, get ready for the party!" Beomgyu smiled before walking outside the room.

As he opened the door to get out, he was interrupted by a group of men, and his eyes widened a bit.

He then bowed, looking at them.

"You must be the performers, right?" Beomgyu smiled and the man in a suit grinned.

"Yes, we are."

YEONHAE POV

"Remember your performance, guys," Seokjin said as he looked at the group.