~°nineteen°~

I looked at Seokjin and he grinned before looking at Namjoon.

"You think Namjoon is your regular cardmaster? His cards have blades that pierces through anyone and anything," Seokjin says as he looks at the shocked men.

"Shocked are we? Too bad. I don't have the power to murder anyone, the only thing I can do is give you a painful death no matter how much I want blood on my hands," Seokjin laughed as he looked at the men like he was a psycho.

"The reason why your last batch of men were gone was because of me. Their heads were probably displayed by Yoongi by now," Seokjin smiled as he grabbed a hold of the card that was laying on the floor, filled with blood.

Then, a purple dust rises from his hands, and then something was placed on the palms of his hands.

It was a doll?

"With the proper material, I can associate myself with dark magic and voodoo, and all of you... will die," Seokjin laughs.

"That won't happen with us, we came with a prepared measure, that makes both of us.... outcasts of this society," Jisun laughs as he looks at Seokjin.

"Yeonhae," a voice says and I turn my head towards the figure who was now sitting beside me.

"We need to hide somewhere, please," the voice said, desperate to go somewhere far away.

"Yeah, we really need to. But... why aren't you fighting with them?" I asked and Taehyung smiled softly as he looked down.

"Look at these stitches, I'm weak in fighting. Plus, I just wanna be with someone right now. Can we... go and hide?" He asks and I silently nodded as he took my hand, making me slowly stand up.

The suddenly, we heard footsteps near us, and Taehyung's eyes widened as he held me back, pushing me behind him.

"So, this is where the rest have been hiding? As the boss said, leave no person alive," they said as they aimed their guns at us.

"T-taehyung," I whispered and Taehyung looks back at me.

He froze as he closed his eyes.

"I-I don't have the heart to kill anyone, there. I said it," he said and my eues widened as we both stood there, helpless as the people aimed guns at us.

YEONJUN POV

"This body is so messed up that I can't even identify who it is if it weren't for the genes and blood," pathologist Dr. Hwang Yeji said as she crossed her arms, looking at me.

"Then Yeji... tell me the details," Soobin barely said, scarred from what happened a couple of minutes ago. It was late in the night and me and the boys had to go through overtime.

The sight was so horrible that some officers even vomitted and went sick, some even had the guts to quit their job because of it.

"The body was identified as 17-year old student, Park Hansoo, she's a student at one of Seoul's prestigious high schools. It was recorded that her death was 1 hour ago. The place where she died was a remote area where anyone rarely goes, which is an ideal place for murder.  Her insides... couldn't be found aside from some internal organs but let's just say she's missing intestines, kidneys, a heart, and other vital organs," she explained and I looked at the poor girl.

"It's that stupid Ripper again! What does that bastard want from us?" I tsked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"And... it's sad how a girl can be killed in a young age. We'll try to console her parents," she said as she looked down at the papers.

"Any evidences or clues?" I asked.

"No. No other substances was found aside from her own DNA and blood," she responded.

"How... horrible," Soobin said under his breath as he looked at me.

"First, it was Yoon Seo. Now, it's this girl. How far would this Ripper go? How many people will he kill?" He asked.

"We don't know, but all we know is they probably link to the same person who did the same to Yoon Seo," Yeji said as she looked down at her clipboard.

"But I did find some... interesting parts used for her murder," Yeji said as she led both of us near the body.

"Just like Yoon Seo, an axe was used to cut of the internal organs. But her death was caused by internal bleeding from the back of her head. Someone must've hit her with a hard and mental material with a sharp edge, which is not a knife or an obvious weapon," she explained and Yeonjun nodded.

"Yeonjun.... do you think you can still go on with this case? With atleast 2 casualties, and they're all messed up, it seems like it would also affect you mentally," Yeji said worriedly as she looked at Yeonjun.

"Don't worry Yeji, me, Soobin, Taehyun, and Kai can handle everything. We just need to get some crutial evidences that support the suspect," Yeonjun said as he looked at the woman, then to Soobin.

"Also, I'm scared that... you'll hurt yourself. Please don't go stressing too much. We also have lots of detectives. And about the 'TRY AGAIN' text, it was identified as the victims blood written with the axe itself, we couldn't find any DNA registered too," Yeji nodded a bit and Yeonjun nodded.

"First, we need to do more questioning, then we'll go and get more evidences, we'll also include the student's parents," Yeonjun replied before leaving, and Soobin pouted as he stared st Yeji.

"What about me? Not interested in a man like me?" Soobin smirked and Yeji rolled her eyes.

"You flirt with everyone anyway, shut up Soobin," she responded before turning her heel, walking away.

"Heyyy, well atleast I keep my promises. If you change your mind, come to me anytime," he grinned.

YEONHAE POV

"You have to nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, accept it. And how lucky that we were also able to catch you on the way," the men grinned and Taehyung's eyes widened as he covered me even more.

"You are the target, right? Kim Taehyung, the man with the stitches, the one we've been chasing all this time. Too bad your brothers are downstairs fighting for their lives," the man tsked as he aimed the gun at him.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was threatening Jisun with the needle that was about to pierce through the doll, and Jisun grinned before dodging a card that was about to pierce him.

"Tsk, you're testing my patience," Namjoon grumbled as he took another card, aiming it him as he Jisun suddenly bolted.

Jisun sent a blow to Seokjin and he fell to the ground, his arm supporting him as Jisun snatched the doll.

"As I thought. People like you are only skilled from a distance, if you're down, your magic on this doll is also down," Jisun said as he clutched the doll in his palm.

"Are you sure about that?"

Then, his eyes widened as he was suddenly blasted with water, and he looks at the black and white-haired man who was staring at him.

"My abilities suck, right?" He said as he got up, looking at the man.

"I can only do these in a performance, so I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty," Yoongi smirked as he twirled a knife on his hand, looking at him.

"Seokjin! Yoongi! It's Taehyung and Yeonhae!"

CRASH!

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or your parents will scold u for not studying >:/

Anyways, yes. They are not humans lol