~°eighteen°~

YEONJUN POV

It was 7 P.M. and me and Soobin went to numerous bars, asking if they have any signs of Ms. Yoon with a man.

"Yoon Seo did work here, I am in the same shift as her. But the man she was in tabs with never came here at the bar, instead... I would hear her talking to him on the phone," the woman said.

"Alright, are there anymore details? Any confusions or concerns about Ms. Yoon? Did she ever talk about meeting him?" I asked as Soobin looked around.

"Well, Seo would always get off at around 8 in the evening, and then I'd see her dialling someone whenever she comes out of the bar," she replied and I nodded.

"Thank you, we'll try to ask more people around here to see if we can find that man," I replied.

"Yeonjun, maybe we could check with someone to track down Seo's mystery man, we're gonna need her number," Soobin blurted out as he examined the bar.

"I have her number, I'll give it to you guys. Then, you could probably ask the other bars because her car is always parked near them," the woman continued and I nodded before me and Soobin started exiting.

YEONHAE POV

My eyes widened at the explosion, and I looked around the room, a small vibration has occurred and I got off of the bed before walking to the hallway and towards a small opening where I can see the ring from here.

I heard screams from random people, and I heard the sound of music stop.

"All of you! Evacuate now!" I heard Seokjin shout and everyone started to exit, leaving the tent as the tent shook.

I crouched down, looking at the scene as Seokjin closed the curtains as soon as everyone was out of there.

"Why, what a very interesting event here, Seokjin."

"What are you doing here..."

"Stupid, we came again because of what you did last time. One of you killed one of the high officials, a shame you have to pay for it."

The men were dressed in suits and some of them wielded guns, staring at Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi.

"Funny joke Jisun, keep it up. We know you're a murderer yourself too," Seokjin responded and the man called Jisun smirked.

"I promise Seokjin, the only murderer here is you and your little gang. A shame you let all those people get away. They might be seeing the true colors of the person they always enjoy seeing," he smirked and Seokjin crosses his arms.

"Be honest, if you weren't a murderer yourself then you would've reported us, but you didn't," he responded.

"What kind of dumb person would report you to the police? Especially if that person is the mafia," Jisun responded.

"It's a shame. Do you want to go with another battle? The mafia has always been under our skin for God knows how many years. The mafia is some coward company with no morals whatsoever, always caring about money and killing people whenever they want to," Seokjin replied.

"There is something in this carnival that we need. But you're so stubborn that... you won't even give it to us. I'm sure it's harmless," he said.

"Dumbass, go back to your boss or whoever that bastard is and leave us alone, you're walking on thin ice," he gritted his teeth.

"Alright then, guess I'll have to resort into some... measures," he smirked before pointing at the men.

"Shoot them, now."

YEONJUN POV

As Soobin drove us back to the police station, we were both startled by the sudden sirens near the police station, and we both looked at each other, since we were literally near the station.

"What was that all about?" Soobin asked and I shrugged my shoulders as we both got out of the car, running towards rhe scene where lots of police offciers and civilians were grouped.

I made my way into the crowd, making my way beside Taehyun as he looked at the scene, his eyes not leaving it somehow.

Then, as I diverted my gaze to where he was looking...

.....my eyes widened.

Something weird was inside of me right now. It was like my stomach wanted to throw up and take away all the food I ate today. I coughed loudly, my eyes looking at the scene that was right before me.

It looked so horrid, and blood was everywhere. We were near a river and the highway and people were blocking the road.

I didn't get to know if she was a woman or not, it was so horrid and the place was filled with blood.

It was a woman, she was skinned and disemboweled.

I looked down to my feet, and there was a writing written in blood.

TRY AGAIN

YEONHAE POV

As soon as I heard gunshots, I ducked down, making myself as silent as possible as I heard them.

"Foolish of you to think, that we would actually get killed just by a shot? You amuse me, Jisun," a voice chuckled and I peeked from upstairs to look at Seokjin smiling, a psychotic grin on his face.

"Ah yes, a magician, I wouldn't be so surprised to see you like that," Jisun grins.

So... this man works for somebody?

But who?

Seokjin was looking at the men with the smile of a literal psycho, his pupils were dilated and the color of his eyes went from brown to purple, and my eyes widened at how he could even do that.

Could a human do that?

There's no way.

"As a magician, my ability is magic itself, but you'll never know what kind. So we'll make sure you people can have a slow and nice death," he laughed as he stared at the men.

"Isn't this what your boss told you? To watch out for a man called the El Mariajin?" He replied as he looked at them.

"El Mariajin, it's you. We knew that already, that's why we brough counter mea-"

Then suddenly something slashes through two of the men behind Jisun, and I was in shock as I hid even further.

As Jisun looked down, he stared at the card that was fluttering to the ground, dripping with blood as it contained flesh from the men who were wielding guns earlier.

"Five of Spades, don't you wanna play a game of cards?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote 🤠

Anyways, final chapter of HH is up! I hope I see some of my readers from HH in my other stories too ^^