~°thirty five°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Yeonjun! Yeonjun?!" A voice yelled and Yeonjun's eyes snapped open, he looked around as he gasped loudly, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Wh-wha... what...," he said as he panted, he squinted his eyes before sighing.

"You were tossing and turning? What happened?" The man said as he ran to Yeonjun, and he sighed.

"It was all a dream... a dream...," Yeonjun said softly as he looked at Soobin.

"Yeah, and you should take a shower! You stink!" Soobin replied and Yeonjun looked at his clutched fists.

You...

You won't let me sleep in peace, won't you?

-

"V-vice president... we-we don't know what to do with Kim Taehyung for now, please... give us more time," one of the subordinates said and the vice president sighed as he looked at them.

"I gave you five days, and you still have no information and plans on obtaining our target?" He replied as he stood up, walking over to the subordinate who was kneeling down.

"The only intellect we collected is that he is still with those six men. Apparently, one of them is the one who is always with him," he said and the vice president stands infront of him.

As he gained no response, he slowly lifted his head up....

...only to be greeted by a punch in the face.

His eyes widened as he tumbled to the ground, and he felt his chest bubble up as he coughed out red puddles of blood.

The vice president was there, clenching his knuckles as he looked at him.

"You're an officer. You're supposed to be smart, right? I don't accept useless information in this organization," he mutters as he looks at him.

"I know you're just being dumb with me.  In reality, you don't know anything about what to do next and you're just stalling a report on me," the vice president said as he took out a gun from his pocket, aiming it at him.

"Vice President... please-"

"I don't accept such useless people in here. And useless people don't deserve a position here. People who don't use their priviliges to get what they want are nothing more than just being stupid," he says as he pulls the trigger to his head.

BANG!

YEONHAE POV

"Now kids, I'll show you a beautiful doll I made, see? Isn't it wonderful?" I stared at Seokjin through my mask, and looked at him showing a doll that looked like it was woven from fine thread.

"It's beautiful! I love it, Mr. El Mariajin!" The boy smiled as he took the doll.

"I wonder... what will happen if we poke it? Maybe it will make a sound or two?" Seokjin smirked as he handed the doll on the little boy's hand, and the boy stared at it.

"Are you sure? I don't want it to... break..," the boy pouted and Seokjin chuckled.

"No no... the doll is something I made especially for you," he said as he gave the boy's hand a reassuring squeeze.

I stared at him, and I sighed as I felt numerous thoughts in my mind.

Voodoo doll, it's that straw doll Seokjin made with his own bare hands.

But he always hesitates whenever he wants to push a needle in...

...why is that?

Then, my eyes widened as I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned my head to a guy wearing a costume of an owl.

"Hey miss, are you their manager? We would like you to sign here," he said as he handed me a clipboard and I nodded through my mask as I took it, reading the contents.

"By the way, I'm Choi Beomgyu. I'm the one of the staff. Please do reach out to me if you need any help," he said before leaving, and I stayed silent.

Should I ask for help?

Help...

I already lost hope in getting help.

He can easily call the police on them.

But then, maybe things will go downhill again.

Escaping seems hopeless for me now, right?

After all the things I'm doing.

All the things I do for freedom.

Maybe people wouldn't understand that I'm standing on a rope between wanting to take the risk to escape, or just giving up and rot for the rest of my life.

Will this Beomgyu give me hope... or not?

THIRD PERSON POV

If you want to know more of this El Mariajin, he is more than your average magician.

He has a very unique ability that runs in his blood, where he manipulates dark magic wherever and whenever he goes.

An essential trick he has is his ability to defend himself, mainly from bullets with his abilities, the ability to hex people and give them delusions, and the voodoo doll.

But the voodoo doll is a very ultimate power where he obtains the DNA of his victim, favorably a strand of hair and twisting it into a straw doll, and he plunges a needle into the chest of the victim, making the victim's chest hurt. The doll only becomes effective when it is in the hands of the magician.

But voodoo dolls also come with a price, a price as to why Seokjin hesitates all the time. A reason being is that his fingerprints would also be tangled with doll, a chance that he might also be affected, that is why he has to take super careful precautions all the time.

For Namjoon, he holds the ability of cards. Without his cards, he is nothing at all. His cards hold different skills and tactics, affiliating themselves with Poker cards and moves. Most of them having the motive to slice or kill the person with the sharp blades of the card.

Sometimes, even the shape of purple diamonds would appear on the man's cheeks if he uses too much of the power.

As the boy smiles at Seokjin, he squeezes the little tummy of the doll, making it emit a light squeak of air from it's mouth, and Seokjin smiles.

"Isn't that cute? Look at how it's smiling!" He says and the boy giggles.

Suddenly, from a distance..

"Mom, my tummy hurts."

----

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and stream Permission to Dance!

The other descriptions on the members will come soon too! Once we get to more of their skills hehe. I feel the need to put this just in case to make it clear to other ppl ^_^

Cover by @Second_Hoe❤