~°thirty eight°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Yoon Daesoon, so you're the infamous
All-Kill man I've always heard, basically a danger to Seoul if you didn't have a soft side," Jungkook snorted as he looked at the man who was basically the same height as Hoseok.

"And you're the infamous JK. The most outstanding performer who can lift a car two times larger than him, I can't wait to see you prove how strong you really are," he chuckled as he looked at him.

"You're not getting Taehyung, no matter what, stay away from him, or I'll go on a rampage," Jungkook smiled as his eye twitched, and Daesoon looked at him.

"I don't care if you go on a rampage, I can already read your moves from here," he said as he looked at the man.

As Seokjin tried to help Namjoon, he looked at the man before gritting his teeth, his eyes turning purple as he lifted his hand a swarm of purple dust engulfing him as he looked at Daesoon.

"You're quite bold for a man I never met before, I can't wait to see your blood on the floor," Seokjin smirked.

But soon, his eyes widened as he was sent flying to a wall, and his jaw hurt as he felt blood coming out of his head.

Daesoon had acted faster than him, running towards him in lightning speed before kicking him in the face, making him fly to the other side of the wall.

"Trying to put a hex on me, what an old joke coming from the most powerful dark magician I ever knew," he smirked as he looked at him.

"That kick... it's too...," he gasped as he felt his head go dizzy.

"Oh yeah, and I digged some poison in my shoes so it's a tough luck you had to take it, I was looking forward to fighting you even more," he sighed as he stood up straight.

Jimin was behind Daesoon, and he almost shoved a knife inside his skull but Daesoon moved to the side, making Jimin lose his aim as he moved forward.

Daesoon took Jimin by the arm before twisting it, throwing him to the hard ground before aiming a gun at his head.

"Smart move, but I won't be fooled like Jisun. That was an amateur move," he smirked as he slammed the base of the gun on his head, knocking him out.

"We ought to do illegal things, don't we... Jungkook? Because I'm part of the mafia, an illegal organization, and you're a serial killer, it seems that it's part of nature for two evils to eventually kill each other in the end," he smirked before slowly approaching him.

But then, bullets rang through the air, aiming at Daesoon. He stared up only to meet the boy with black and white eyes, aiming two guns at him. A fog of smoke covered him as the gunpowder engulfed him.

"Is that so? It's only fair if one of us dies," he says before continuing to shoot. Then, he jumped down as he continued to aim at the man.

"Why is it that...," he trailed off, as the smoke vanished, and there was scratch of blood was seen at the side of his cheek.

"...that whenever I want to fight Jungkook alone, why must you join in? Are you an attention-seeker?" He said as he swiped the blood off of his cheek with his thumb, licking it off soon after.

Then, Yoongi ran towards him, holding a gun as Daesoon ran towards him soon after, also holding a gun.

Taehyung and Yeonhae were hiding near the boxes, and Taehyung was silent all this time.

"I can't... I can't just be like this," he muttered quietly and Yeonhae looked at him silently.

Bullet after bullet coming from both men, they fought as they kept shooting each other, but either one dodges or backs away.