~°forty six°~

FLASHBACK

"Who is he, hyung? Why is he here?" Jungkook asks, and Seokjin smiles as he places an arm around the young boy who was covered in stitches.

"This is the newest member of our troupe. His name is Taehyung, and I hope you treat him well like the good senior you are," he said cheerfully, and Jungkook raised a brow as he stared at the man who was looking down at the ground innocently.

As Jungkook would love to show Taehyung around, he also knew that this guy wasn't independent at all. He wanted to stick with Jungkook, and he wouldn't leave him.

Jungkook took advantage of that easily.

"J-Jungkook, we can't do it here," Taehyung said as he clutched onto Jungkook's shoulders, and Jungkook frowned.

"Why? Do you not like it? I thought you would obey to my commands," Jungkook said and Taehyung panted as he looked at him.

"A-ah... not here, please... I-I don't...," Taehyung trailed off as Jungkook sucked on the weak spot of his neck.

Seokjin and the others knew. But it was better to leave them alone, Seokjin knew Jungkook would snap if he were to interfere.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Not bad, not bad," the vice president grinned as he slowly approached the older man.

"It's the rarest lifetime isn't it? Where two of Kim blood from the Dark era has been born into this world,

"Now, tell me... why did you disclose yourself from this world?" He asked as he fisted his hands as his eyes glowed, and Seokjin stood as he wiped the blood off of his lip.

"Why are you asking? It's not like you'd benefit from this," Seokjin asked.

"Is it because of her, that you're acting like this?" He asked, and Seokjin's eyes widened.

"How did you know? And how do you know her?" Seokjin asked as he gritted his teeth.

"A poor magician who's living in the past. How pathetic, I wonder how she'll act once she knows you're doing this for her," he rolls his eyes and Seokjin swiftly acts, drawing a blade as he quickly flips him, sticking the edge near his throat.

"Don't you dare... talk about her," Seokjin taunts as he narrowed his eyes at him.

"Why? Are you even a bit scared... that you killed her?" He says as he stares at him, and a heavy feeling rises in Seokjin's chest.

"I didn't! And I know you wouldn't believe me, because you're just a kid," Seokjin huffs and the vice president exhales.

"So it is true," he says.

"You're just... a stupid piece of trash," he mumbled and Seokjin's eyes widened.

"Have you ever heard of the saying...," he said as he faced Seokjin.

"You have the eyes of your mother, and the image of your father. You... you're not the father I imagined you to be."

YEONJUN POV

"Park Jimin, you bastard. If it weren't for the testimony, you would've been free," I said as I stopped infront of a red light.

"What's more stupid is that the chief officer is closing the case. We don't have access to any of the connections," Soobin sighed and Yeonjun looked down.

"This is why I'm investigating on my own," I said as I sighed, taking my keys and Soobin's eyes widened as he grabbed my arm.

"Yeonjun! This is a dangerous case! We don't even have background on Park Jimin except for his appearance and occupation!" Soobin replied.

"Even so, no matter how dangerous he may be, I'm going to arrest him. It's pretty suspicious how he wanted to clear his name. And based on the witness report, he was a pink-haired man and was seen in a party," I explained and Soobin nodded.

"But even so, how are you going to find evidence that he has been responsible?"

THIRD PERSON POV

"Rovin and Sungchae noona... how are they?" Jungkook asked as he stared emptily at his ex-partner, and Daesoon looks at him as he aims his gun at him.

"Rovin... is still smart as ever. And Sungchae noona is still as protective with her hoobaes," Daesoon replied and Jungkook stared at him.

"Now that I see it... you grew your hair," Jungkook said as he stared at the fedora that Daesoon wore, and Jungkook smiled sadly.

"It's a shame your life ends here, but I... have no regrets," Jungkook said as pointed the knife at him.

"Before that, answer my question," Daesoon said, and Jungkook looked at him before raising a brow.

"Why did you leave?" He asked, and Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"It's none of your business, but why didn't you leave? Isn't the mafia a dark place," he replied.

"It is. It's a place for people who committed lots of crimes. And people who were tainted by the dark deserve to live in the dark, you know. It goes the same for you," he said briefly, and Jungkook sighed.

"And also because, I trusted you that I'd wait for you," Daesoon said and Jungkook looked up at him.

"You told me, that what if you try to break that trust? But that just made me predict things you know? I blamed myself that day, because I though I was the reason I never saw you again," he explained, and Jungkook looked down at the ground.

"But seeing that you're healthy, and alive. And seeing how obssessed you are with someone that the mafia wants, it's my duty to protect my organization and put it above my feelings," he said before aiming the gun at him, and Jungkook smirked.

"You were supposed to take advantage of the fact that I'm putting my guard down you dumbass, but it's too late," he said as he swung his knives, and Daesoon chuckled.

"It's creepy, right? We know each other and our motives, our skills and tricks like we memorized them. That's why it's pointless, right? We both have to go down to be able to get what we want," Daesoon grinned.

-

"Y-you... you!" Seokjin's eyes widened as he dropped the knife, stepping back as he looked at the young man infront of him.

"Why... why did you kill mom?" He asked as he slowly stood up, staring at him.

"You promised to be back, you bastard," he smiled sadly, and Seokjin swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Seok... Seokwon, why... I thought..," Seokjin trailed off.

"It's a shame that I have inherited such stupid blood, but then... I guess I needed to find answers from the one who used to take care of me, right?" He said as he looked at him.

"So father, tell me.... why did you leave me?" He asked as he slowly approached him.

"Why... why did you and mom give life to me?"

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or i bonk u

But yas, seokjin has a kid (i mean, hes def old enough for a child so yep) and i'd do anything for a good storyline romantic or not romantic i wanted to put a lil spice u know :v

Also, heres Jungkook and Daesoon crumbs lol