~°twelve°~

As Jimin dropped me off at my room, I looked around as I curled up into a ball, not knowing what to do as I looked at the floor.

I should totally plan on escaping soon. I need a plan first to avoid getting killed by these circus freaks.

And what was that room?

I groaned as I looked down at the floor, my mind was dizzy and it felt like I wanted to forget everything. I even lost contact with my dad and mom.

I got up and looked at my room. It was a simple room with a white bed and a dresser, and no windows whatsoever. Maybe it was because we were literally inside a tent.

And of course they were smart enough to do things like this in a place where no one would ever see them.

Questions flooded my mind as I slid down a wall, my body felt like it was floating, like everything felt numb to me.

Why would they kill innocent people for fun?

I was even scared that maybe a dead body would just pop out of nowhere from above.

That's when I started brainstorming for myself. I planned on escaping this place and probably report them to the police or something. I just needed to know the structure of this damned enclosed place.

I just have to act like I'm desperate for now.

Knock knock

"Open up," a voice said and I got up slowly before leaning against the door, trying to depict whose voice was it.

I opened the door, afraid he'd kick the door down and slice my neck. I looked up at the man smiling at me as if nothing happened.

Now that I see two sides of him, he's creepy as heck.

"Enjoying your new life, Yeonhae? I hope so, we won't hurt you as long as you bring in more people," he smiled as he barged in, looking around before placing his eyes on me.

"Wh-why are you murdering innocent people?" I ask, barely even saying a proper sentence and Seokjin gives me a chuckle before staring at me intently.

"Innocent? Well, we kill some innocents too when we just want to but most of the time those people did something beyond what a human can forgive," he replied and I tilted my head at him.

"It's like trying to get rid of pests for other pests, you know?" He continued and I only stayed silent and he smiled before looking at me.

"You see, freaks are everywhere Yeonhae. You just don't know. They can be in your everyday lives and you probably won't know it. They can either be criminals, or murderers, or assaulters or even rapists," he said and he looks at me before grinning.

"Now be a good girl and don't run away or we'll make sure you won't even survive tomorrow, alright? Practice later with Jimin, and it's all good as long as you bring in a large audience," He said sweetly before walking out.

As he closed the door, I suddenly let out all the air I was holding in my lungs, exhaling as I panted in anxiousness.

I totally need to escape.

I need to escape before I get in danger.

I stood up, nodding to myself as I reached for the doorknob.

I have to know the directions for this tent first.

I slowly open it, and I did my best to bring my legs outside the room. I looked around the dark hallway filled with numerous doors, and I took deep breaths before stepping out.

The floor was made of wood, so I did my best to not let out a single noise before closing the door slowly walking out for practice.

I passed by a few doors, hoping not to even disturb Namjoon or Seokjin. To be honest, those two were the scariest. Jimin may seem to show a bit mercy and I owe him. But those two are the most unpredictable yet. Seokjin seemed like he would murder you whilst smiling and Namjoon has this really bad aura with him. I don't even want to talk about Yoongi, that boy with the black and white hair.

Then, my eyes widened as I suddenly picked up a noise. It can't really be heard but I can hear it from one of the doors, I turned my head to where I could hear it.

And it was from that door that Jimin told me not to open.

A heavy feeling pooled around my stomach, and I looked at the door as I heard noises.

"Don't think of it."

"D-don't... think of it."

Those were all the words I heard as I looked at the door, it seemed like there was something or someone in there, and there was nothing but silence later on.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin as I looked at the door, half of me wanting to open it. But at the same time, another thought popped up in it me that maybe it was a bad idea, that maybe Seokjin or Jimin or even Yoongi and Namjoon may just kill me and wait for me to do something wrong.

I held myself back, mentally scolding myself before continuing to go on my way to the venue where the show was held, where I found Jimin tying a huge ring to the rope earlier.

"Hey..," I said as I looked at the pink-haired man. He lifted his head to look at me, and he gave me a stoic face, waiting for me to say something else.

"Uh... Seokjin told me to practice with you," I said and he nodded before approaching me.

"Normally, we never practice but since you're new, I could use a hand with oir duet together," he replied before taking my arm, and pulling me towards him before leaning towards my ear.

"You need to do anything we ask for, ot you're finished," he said and I frantically nodded as he let go of me.

"I know! I-I didn't even do anything," I replied and he smirked before looking at me as if he was already waiting for me to be killed or something.

"I look forward to that claim of yours. Did you know what was inside that room?" He asked.

"The room you told me? I didn't even know!" I replied to my defense.

"Good, keep up with the honesty," he smiled before letting me go, and I looked at him in shock and fear as he stared at me.

"Good afternoon? Is anyone here? This is the police!"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Spongebob will haunt you

I updated meheheheh 😀