~°twenty one°~

"Yeonhae, go get Yoongi some food. He's wounded and we need someone to help," Seokjin said as he let Yoongi sit on his bed. I was standing by the doorframe.

I nodded, obeying him as I walked towards the kitchen, afraid of disobeying them once more after witnessing what happened.

Mafia?

And what even are they? Are they some kind of demons or something?

I sighed to myself as I walked to the kitchen which was oddly in the second floor itself. It was old but it was good enough for someone to cook. I narrowed my choices down to some hot soup since he probably needs something warm.

As I was placing some ingredients inside, my thoughts were racing as to what is happening at the moment.

"Who are you?" A voice suddenly said as I finished cooking, and I served the soup in a bowl, careful not to get it on my bandages as I turned my head.

It was the man from earlier. He was now clean of blood, and he was wearing a white shirt, an eyepatch on his left eye, and a scar right across his nosebridge.

"I-I'm Ahn Yeonhae, a... performer," I said slowly and the man named Jungkook smirked as he approached me slowly, and I felt my heart beat loudly as I stared at him.

"I wonder why the guys didn't kill you off, is there something special that I haven't been told about?" He said as he looked at me, examining my features.

"Your skin looks very nice. I wonder how plump and red your insides would be...," he trailed off as he stared at my eyes, as mine slowly widened.

"...but Seokjin hyung told me that I shouldn't kill you for beneficial reasons," he said before inching away, letting me breathe again.

"Go on your way," he tsked and I nodded as I slowly walked past him, carrying the soup on a tray.

THIRD PERSON POV

Creeeaakkk

Taehyung was sitting against the wall, his head buried in between his knees as he sighed to himself, his heart was heavy and he looked around as he felt like he was in the same room for years.

Then, he suddenly felt a presence on his right cheek, something warm and nice, and Taehyung slowly looked up to the figure who was standing before him.

"I'm back," they said as they caressed his cheek, and Taehyung's bottom lip quivered as he looked up at the person even more.

"Why are you giving me that face? It's been only a few months and you act like it's been years since we've last met. You know I'd never leave you," they said and Taehyung only nodded as he slowly stood up, and he wrapped his arms wround the slim waist of the person.

"Jungkook, I missed you. I was so alone, I craved you.... so much," he whispered as he closed his eyes, and Jungkook stroked his hair.

"I know, I know. Were you good when I was away?" He asked as he looked at the man before him.

"I was. And everyone locked me in the room because they said I might go crazy without you," he mumbled and Jungkook smiled slightly as he looked at the man.

He took Taehyung's fingers, caressing them as he made them fold one by one until it was only his index and middle finger, and he smiles before placing a peck on them, making Taehyung blush.

"Were you with other people while I was away?" He asked and Jungkook hums as he looks at him.

"Did the usual business. But I did fuck a bit," he laughed slightly and Taehyung's small smile turned into a frown as Jungkook smirked, looking at him.

"Why? Are you jealous? Don't be~ I though about you a lot," he smiled as he caressed the side of his neck, and he slowly turns his head to the side, looking at the new slashes.

"Why did you hurt yourself while I was away? Did you really think I won't come back?" He said, rubbing his thumb on the bruises of his stitches and patchwork body.

"It's just that... I thought you found someone better," Taehyung sighed and Jungkook tilts his head.

"If you like me too, why would you fuck other people? Isn't that... cheating?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at his hands.

"It isn't when I come back to other people, is it not? It's natural for one to fill their sexual needs. And also, you're being clingy again," Jungkook replied.

"I fuck a lot of people but you're still my go-to, don't forget about that. And don't you ever think about leaving for that stupid assumption, get me?" Jungkook said as he ran his hands inside Taehyung's shirt.

"Y-yes, Jungkook."

YEONHAE POV

I opened the door after knocking, and no one was there except for the figure that was injured, lying on the bed as he looked at me.

"Yeonhae, you're back," he said in a straight tone, and I nodded as he lied down on the bed, closing his eyes as I placed the soup on the table near his bed.

"Please, stay for a bit," he whispers, and I looked at him as he sits up, a small glint of happiness in his eyes, and it seemed a bit different from the last tone.

I slowly sat down on the bed, and he smiles as he scoots closer to me.

"Now that I'm hurt, you come to my aid too! I'm happy you're safe," he beams and I looked at him before shifting in my seat, nodding a bit.

"What... else do you need?" I ask and Yoongi smiles as he places his hands on his cheeks, leaning towards me.

"I would need you here by my side for a while since you spent most of the time without me," he grins as he stares at me, and I uncomfortably looked at the ground.

He was injured, and he smiled as he looked at me. And I felt shivers run down my spine as he shifted in his position, staring me down as he looked at my direction.

"Why are you so stiff? You know I'd never do such a thing with you, Yeonhae. I know you disobeyed, you deserved it," he beamed and I just nodded.

"Say.... why don't you go and get a shirt from my closet? I need to change," Yoongi said and I slowly nodded, obeying him as I stood up and walked to the closet.

As my fingers touched the handle, I slowly opened it and my eyes widened as it creaked open.

Heads, everywhere.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or i will come for u at ur sleep

Uhm. I am genuinely concerned even tho i am the author T_T

But yes, new side "couple" revealed! I don't ship taekook alot (i like vmin and i like them as soulmates and its kinda obvious lmao) but i realized i needed to add new things in my books too so here ya go taekook fans :]

Cover by @potatochims❤