~°forty three°~

"Vice President, the freaks have infiltrated the underground," the man said and the vice president nodded.

"I see, that's good, I bet Sungchae is already taking care of it," he replied and the man nodded.

"Yes sir, the lady has a great sense of strategy, but it seems like the people won't hold out long anytime soon," he replied.

The vice president closed his eyes before sighing.

"I have great faith that my men won't be killed. I guess we could say a few casualties here and there, but I am anticipating on what this Jeon Jungkook man would do as an ex-mafia," he replied.

"I will keep an eye on him. Are you sure to not disclose this to Daesoon?" The man asked.

"Daesoon needs rest. For a skilled member, he is pretty much valuable, and also because of his previous connections to Mr. Jeon," he replied.

-

"Did you know... Mr. Namjoon, that South Korea was never named South Korea back at the time? It was divided into two eras, Dark Era and Light Era," Sungchae said as she approached the man who was on the ground.

"Are you implying South Korea's roots on to why they have hundreds of mafias today? Because I kind of see it as a representation. You live in the light, and I live in the dark," Namjoon said as he attempted to stand back up.

"Wrong. We both live in the dark, we both kill to live, and live to kill. We are both wanted people," she said and Namjoon smirked before standing up.

"We share both the same thoughts, but we are different in many ways. Then let me let you in on a secret info," he said as he held a card up.

"I was born with the power to manipulate cards. Before I worked in a circus, I was a cardmaster. But every card is different, right?" He grinned before as the cards glowed.

"The Poker Game in my clan, the Kims Play is much more unique compared to other poker games. My family is widely known for The Kim Play, giving them many victors in gambling," he said before holding a card up.

"So today I present you with, The Full House," he smiled as cards fluttered around him, forming into a crowd as they started to float into the air.

The previous card trick, Royal Flush, is a power that directly attacks the specific opponent or crowd Namjoon points at in one direction. Meanwhile, Full House is a technique wherein cards of different names go into all different directions, mincing their opponents into pieces.

As the cards flew towards Sungchae, she  swiftly got to the ground before swiftly going behind some boxes, but her shoulder got pierced with one card blade.

"Barely a scratch," she said as she took the card off of her flesh.

BOOM

Suddenly, their eyes widened as they inhaled the scent of smoke and sulfur, and Namjoon smiled as he looked at the alleyway ahead of them.

"So it is mass murder," he muttered.

-

"2AB! According 2AB!" The mafia officer coughed as they ran, and Hoseok looked over from the remaining crowd as dead bodies scattered on the floor, blood pooling around him.

And he crouches as he looks at the bodies of the men, narrowing his eyes.

"Why are they evacuating?" He asked.

"Probably because of gas bombs and toxins," a voice said and Hoseok looked up at the man.

"Jungkook! You've arrived, where are the others?" Hoseok asked.