~°forty eight°~

THIRD PERSON POV

"Answer me, father! Why did you bring me into this world?! This world was cold and lifeless!" He said as he stared at me.

"S-seokwon-ah... I.. I...," Seokjin started, and Seokwon gritted his teeth.

"You won't answer me, huh? Why have me when you can't even raise me, you're.... so selfish," Seokwon said, and Seokjin looked up.

"I loved you.. I-I really do! I... I don't want you to suffer because of me, because of what I did," Seokjin replied.

"I don't fucking care! No one was there when I needed them the most! I never even knew my father's name until I turned 14," he said as he looked at the older man.

"This power that I got from you... I hate it! I don't want this stupid dark magic! I always questioned myself if I did deserve to live," he replied.

"Seokwon-ah, I didn't want this power too, you know," Seokjin replied, and a lump formed in his throat as tears started to form in his eyes.

"I wanted to live a normal life, with my family. But I can't go back, we can't go back to the past we had. I'm not the same person I was when I met your mom," he explained.

"But that's just my fate, you know. My destiny... the things I am the best at... is killing people," Seokjin replied, and Seokwon looked down.

"I waited for you in this rundown orphanage. This place... didn't fill what I yearned for. Because all I wanted to know was how my true family was doing," he replied, but then, he bit his lip.

"But the truth is... ever since I've gotten this position... I'm scared," he said, and his voice got lower, in which Seokjin raised his head to. This time, Seokwon was crying as tears pooled his eyes.

"I was scared all my life, to the point everything became dull to me."

"I'm scared because every second was torture in my life, with these powers too."

"I'm scared, Seokjin," Seokjin's eyes widened as he heard a voice in his head.

"All my life, I was scared," it continued.

"Maria... that was her name.. right? My mother's name was pretty," he said softly, and Seokjin nodded.

"She didn't deserve to end up like that. You don't deserve this, I blame myself for everything that happened. I guess in my life, everything goes wrong if you choose to run away from your fate," Seokjin explained and Seokwon stayed silent.

"Maria... I missed her a lot. It was my fault. If I didn't drag her into this mess, she would still be alive," Seokjin said.

"When I was told you were my father, and my enemy. I didn't know how to react. Was I relieved that my family was still alive? Or was I angry that you're still alive after leaving me? Until now, I didn't know what the heck I'm supposed to feel," Seokwon said and Seokjin bit his lip.

"Then be angry at me, Seokwon. Try to kill me with all your might and never forgive me. You're the only part of her I have left, best you can do is resent me for killing her," I said, and Seokwon's eyes glowed purple.

"I don't resent you, nor do I love you. Because to me, I'm not familiar with the word, father. I considered myself a threat to society for being different, like you. This world truly does beat the shit out of those who are different from them," Seokwon said.

"Seokwon, you're too young to be thinking like that, stop this. You must stop and live your life like every other teenager!" Seokjin cried, and Seokwon chuckled lightly.

"You see... my childhood was nabbed from me since birth. All those years, you sold me to a group of thugs who turned into their servant, who made me eat little, and taught me how to kill until they all died, I don't need a childhood anymore," Seokwon said.

"This is why... I must fulfill my duty as a mafia."

-

Jungkook and Daesoon. Two opposite souls with the same mind, the same body. One is skilled with knives, and one is skilled with guns.

"Try again, Jeon. You're careless as ever," Daesoon said as he wiped the blood off of his cheek.

"And you... you're still quick-witted but slow in strategic thinking, Dae," Jungkook muttered.

The thing about these two is, they both know each other so much. From how they walk and talk, to how they move, they can basically predict each other's next move.

"This is scary, but interesting. I applaud you for thinking like me," Daesoon smirked.

"I applaud you for trying move just like what I planned out," Jungkook grumbled and Daesoon rolled his eyes.

"Come back Jungkook," he whispered under his breath.

"Your eye was never like that when we first met. The sparkle in your eyes are long gone, you're not the Jungkook I know," he said as he gripped the gun.

"You must tell me what those six men have been doing to you! Why did you leave? Why did you keep me waiting just to see you like this?!" He asked, and Jungkook groaned.

"As I said, I quit the mafia. You... I don't have anything to say to you, Daesoon," Jungkook said as he held the knife towards Daesoon.

"Heh, I told myself that if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die because of you, and here I am," he chuckled.

"Same here, I'm not dying unless you're the cause of it. It seems... right to me, just like how it felt right when we first teamed up, ya know," Jungkook said.

"I trusted you a lot, that you'd come back, but not like this. All I want to do is to save you, so that you could come back to your fucking senses," he replied.

"Then... Daesoon. Let's settle this here, huh...

...my one and only bestfriend."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or u will stub ur toe

Anyways it took me so long bc i was having a hard time with stoopid math homework help 😃