~°thirty seven°~

BEOMGYU POV

"M-mr. Jungkook... you... you're... why are you wet?" I asked as I looked at him who was going to the lockers.

"Isn't it obvious? Looks like the boy spilled some of his water on me," he laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"H-have you seen... Sunoo or his mom?" I asked and Jungkook looked back at me.

"Mmm... he said he wanted to look for his mom himself... so I told him to go ahead while I go back to change," he smiled and I stared at him.

"Ah... I see. Then I'm off to find both of them," I said before walking out of the room, leaving Jungkook behind.

THIRD PERSON POV

After a few minutes, Seokjin smiled at the group of kids before waving.

"Goodbye! It was a great party!" He smiled and Namjoon nodded.

"Ah yes, kids are so wonderful. Don't forget to eat healthy and stay safe," Namjoon smiled before walking off with Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Mr. Pink Dancer, will we ever meet you again?" A kid asked.

"Yes, you can see me at the circus at Fridays," he cheekily smiled as he ruffled their hair, and the child smiled.

"Let's go now, Jungkook... you must come... now," Yoongi said as he looked at the younger one, and Jungkook nodded before grinning, walking away.

As they walked away, Beomgyu was still searching the venue for Sunoo and his mom.

"Where are you? Sunoo? Sunoo!" Beomgyu called as he passed by the different hallways, accompanied by some staff.

"Beomgyu! I-I.. smell something horrible," one of them said and Beomgyu looked at him.

Beomgyu stared at the door, that was the restroom. And it was locked.

"We have no choice, it's been hours. We must open it at once!"

-

"Vice president, I recieved a report from one of our undercover agents," a secretary said as she walked inside, handing him the paper.

"It seems like they were in this party, a it looks like they've done a few sneaky moves, I see...," he said as he placed the papers down.

"I won't be worrying too much. Daesoon is taking the mission for now. Tell Jisun to stop sending in more men, I'm tired of all of them dying," he scoffed and the secretary's eyes widened.

"D-Daesoon? W-why... it's been long since he went out... ever since what happened a long time ago," she said and the vice presiden sighed.

"I can't convince Daesoon otherwise. Maybe this time... he'll overcome it," he said before looking at the secretary.

"Knowing him, Daesoon will... succeed. For he is the 1st executive and the guaranteed successor to you, right? And he's basically dangerous to Seoul as well," she said and the vice president nodded.

"He better... he better prove that he is worth to his title," he said before looking down.

-

"Daesoon-sunbae.... are you sure you'll be fine?" Jisun asked as he followed his leader.

"I'll be fine. A few men won't faze me. Kim Taehyung is the objective, for he has something that everyone envies, I aspire to obtain him," Daesoon replied as he fixed the gold watch on his wrist.

"You, my junior, must watch over the hostages we got downstairs. I believe you know how to get answers from them, right?" He smirked before taking off his fedora.